Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

1 hour ago, GoldLeader said:

It came to me in a dream...IE  Business Model  ***Allegedly***

1)  Abandon your patents

2)  Make sure you Could pass the FCC Certifications

3)  ??  (Game Changer?)  ??

4)  Profit!!

(For Illustrative Purposes Only)

You got it wrong! Don't spread MISINFORMATION. It isn't for illustrative purposes. It is a WIP like it was labeled. Stop judging them for something that isn't finished. They give you a sneak peak (see that innuendo joke I did there) into the behind the scenes to go on this wonderful journey. If you just want to spread MISINFORMATION I am asking you to ease leave because you are mocking their business plan.

• Haha 5

26 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

You got it wrong! Don't spread MISINFORMATION. It isn't for illustrative purposes. It is a WIP like it was labeled. Stop judging them for something that isn't finished. They give you a sneak peak (see that innuendo joke I did there) into the behind the scenes to go on this wonderful journey. If you just want to spread MISINFORMATION I am asking you to ease leave because you are mocking their business plan.

What can I say?  I'm just a gatekeeping HaterTroll with misinformative tendencies who smoked drugs and listened to the CUPodcast as a child.  I blame Society.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

@Albert oh wow how is this family friendly thread still carrying on? 

14 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

Look at Theranos, or Enron before that, or even the ponzi schemes in the last decade...All the big coverage for those, and by comparison this has next to nothing. It should though. No reason this doesn't deserve that attention too.

Can we play a game of spot the contradiction? 🧐

Would be interesting to hear your take on AA hiding the Amico Forum. 

2 minutes ago, roots.genoa said:

Why the capital 'S'? Did you mean Brian Yuzna's masterpiece? 🤨

Hmmmm...220px-SocietyPoster.jpg   😁

In truth I've never seen it.

Sometimes, for better or worse,  I capitalize letters for emphasis.  It's Supposed to come off like a manner of talking.  I know it isn't grammatically correct,  heh.   I don't even know if I meant to do that there ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wayler said:

Can we play a game of spot the contradiction? 🧐

Would be interesting to hear your take on AA hiding the Amico Forum. 

Not defending anything, nor speaking for AtariAge...But maybe they now realize *someone* was a POS conman all along and they don't want his filth and lies left up on AtariAge.

• Like 3

On 9/20/2022 at 4:46 PM, MrBeefy said:

If you want a less sarcastic answer the truth is they weren't working hard in November. They took the month off. Covid had nothing to do with that software and firmware could have still be worked on. Which was not ready take 10/10/2020.

So they not only said hey you aren't getting a console, but also thanks for the money to take a month off from working on the product that just missed its first launch date.

scrooge mcduck gold GIF

Also for anyone who cares. Intellivision has officially abandoned their patent as of today.

But hey they still have that trademark.

Great Success Win GIF

nice wow wow wee wow GIF

High Five GIF by MOODMAN

• Thanks 1

On 9/20/2022 at 10:07 PM, MrBeefy said:

I think it is sad that really there were way more people rooting for this than the old CEO would have you believe. They just used the haters as a distraction to all of their innept handling of everything.

They pretty much disrespected anyone rooting for them. Selling those dumb boxed editions is evidence of that. They sold those to get money knowing they wouldn't have a console anytime in the near future.

unknown.thumb.png.0b8fab08a2f72e6212e5e4cba15f4ef3.png

This is just an example of them stringing along anyone that would allow them.

How long of a time frame is, "or so"? :D

10 years later meme | SpongeBob time card | edit - YouTube

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

Hmmmm...220px-SocietyPoster.jpg   😁

In truth I've never seen it.

Sometimes, for better or worse,  I capitalize letters for emphasis.  It's Supposed to come off like a manner of talking.  I know it isn't grammatically correct,  heh.   I don't even know if I meant to do that there ;)

I have been caught in your web. You innuendo joke was hilarious with that S! 🤣 

54 minutes ago, atarifan88 said:

10 years later meme | SpongeBob time card | edit - YouTube

sddefault.thumb.jpg.848637306ff2ee9fc7fc92912003fc51.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2022 at 11:03 AM, Tommy2D said:

Hey Amico-thread pals, long-time no-see.

I took an extended break from closely following the Amico saga and I'm moderately amazed that they are still operating.  Considering their finances, I'm genuinely surprised that they can sustain even a skeleton crew of personnel. 

I've been playing "Art of Rally", lately, which is a nice little stylized racing game.  It's another reminder that retro-style games are alive and well, with or without the Amico.  I need to pick up, "Children of Morta", the next time it goes on sale.  It seems like it has some of the charm / game-play of "Cloudy Mountain" with what appears to be greater depth.

Six forgotten rally cars art of rally shines a light on | Traxion

Children of Morta release date - PS4, Xbox One, Switch, & PC | Shacknews

Just throwing out there that Art of Rally on Switch is on sale now for $15, and Children of Morta has a free demo.  Good stuff, thanks for the recommendations!

• Like 2

On 9/20/2022 at 8:36 PM, Rowsdower70 said:

Was he as poor and struggling when he was younger as he claims to have been?  Just curious, you obviously don't have to answer that. 

I’m not sure what his financial things were back then. We both came from middle class household. I think both of our parents were just tight with money. They wanted us to work hard and earn our own way. 

Edited by Zeptari1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zeptari1 said:

I’m not sure what his financial things were back then. We both came from middle class household. I think both of our parents were just tight with money. They wanted us to work hard and earn our own way. 

Well if you want to help him financially now you could possibly do that here. This was at least owned by him. The product description makes me think it still is his.

https://bid.vegalleries.com/Super-NES-Emulator-SE-Developer-Kit_i46346793

The SNES Series X.