IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

Go to 8:30 minute mark. 

FCC still not passed. July 2021.   How was Amico supposed to ever launch on 10/10/2020.

“on our way to the final final” (approval)

(emissions testing)

”well on our way to being complete with it”

Any official statement after july 2021 on FCC?   If so, link here. 

Notice in the video it cuts away from the engineer before he was done talking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What their engineers (two of them) said in that video from July 2021 is that they passed fcc radiated emissions testing. The October 2020 release date was postponed in August 2020, so they didn't need certification then.

A few months ago they only talked about producing test units, not consumer units or mass production.  And as you know because it's been discussed many times over and over they don't need certifications until they are ready to produce consumer units.   Further it's been advised here that because of component availability there might be engineering changes that likely require re-certification.  So it would make sense to hold off certification until they have the financing in place to go to mass production.

Edited by mr_me

2 hours ago, Wayler said:

I'm afraid to burst your bubble, but according to a certain open dev portal, 100% leak-free is unattainable.

But RapidDRY is correct, we have seen their revenue stream.

OMG LMAO 

DuckDuckGo with the BREACH!!!!! Be carefule what you search for online.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Go to 8:30 minute mark. 

FCC still not passed. July 2021.   How was Amico supposed to ever launch on 10/10/2020.

“on our way to the final final” (approval)

(emissions testing)

Any official statement after july 2021 on FCC?   If so, link here. 

Notice in the video it cuts away from the engineer before he was done talking. 

pssst... that's because they haven't. The latest news was from an engineer on reddit that said they failed and never resubmitted. Which means that they haven't passed. FCC is not a partial credit test. People who think it is are the same type of person who thinks you can study for a drug test.

BTW if you need to study for a drug test you are going to fail. 

...just like their FCC test.... :D

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Biff Burgertime said:

you guys just can't get enough can ya

It's an endless pit of entertainment. Kind of like hbomberguy found out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

What their engineers (two of them) said in that video from July 2021 is that they passed fcc radiated emissions testing. The October 2020 release date was postponed in August 2020, so they didn't need certification then.

A few months ago they only talked about producing test units, not consumer units or mass production.  And as you know because it's been discussed many times over and over they don't need certifications until they are ready to produce consumer units.   Further it's been advised here that because of component availability there might be engineering changes that likely require re-certification.  So it would make sense to hold off certification until they have the financing in place to go to mass production.

We have been over this before.TM 

They say: 

“on our way to the final final” (approval)

(emissions testing)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

...that's because they haven't. The latest news was from an engineer on reddit that said they failed and never resubmitted. Which means that they haven't passed. FCC is not a partial credit test.

The engineer on reddit said they passed preliminary tests when asked about fcc.  He also said he's not the money guy talking about certification.  Nowhere did he say it failed, however it could be that fcc testing gave them trouble early on as he explained they did a hardware revision in early 2021.  But they passed that summer.

23 minutes ago, Rev said:

They say: 

(emissions testing)

As all the other times we talked about it, they didn't say they have certification, they only said that they passed fcc radiated emissions testing.  They haven't needed certification so far since they haven't built any consumer units, they only needed to know their prototype is compliant.

Edited by mr_me

29 minutes ago, Rev said:

They say: 

(emissions testing)

What say it ain't so! It isn't passed!

32 minutes ago, Rev said:

Beating a dead horse. TM 

DON'T BE SUCH A HATER MY DEAR FRIEND TT WITH HIS 7 GUINESS WORLD RECORD AND YANKEE HOF TOLD ME IT IS READY TO GO AND ALL IS GOOD!

20 minutes ago, Rev said:

The engineer does not say Amico is FCC compliant. 

The former CEO tried to slip it in there. Final compliance is not complete and showing on the Gov website as of Nov 2022.      There is no argument. 

93AEC2FA-98F4-413F-95DC-D82C0AB39155.jpeg

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! 😭😭 LEAVE MY AMICO ALONE!!! 😭😭

But seriously, look at that! An Amico fan promoting a falsehood. So no one can show any proof that they have passed and are compliant. Thanks Rev for not spreading MISINFORMATION like some other people in this thread...

:D

Let them continue to move the goal posts on how done it is...

16 hours ago, Razzie.P said:

What's that from, by the way?  One of their crowdfunding/investor sites where others who can see it and get riled to action, or something less likely like youtube, reddit, etc?

It's from Republic.com, on the Intellivision Amico fundraiser page, under the latest update from Intellivision CEO Phil Adam, which was dated September 12, 2022. Ashley Cooper's comment is from 2 days ago, which makes it November 20, 2022. I agree that her story is more coherent than most of the posts on there, but I'm also pretty sure that only investors in the scheme are allowed to post. https://republic.com/intellivision-amico-phil-adam-september-update-2022-greetings-this-is-phil-adam#

59 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Let them continue to move the goal posts on how done it is...

Oh let them enjoy their beer and birthday cake, it's not your money.

1.thumb.png.6351f09a2fc93c1d641d53a578a9449e.png

2.thumb.png.48af1b91e2cf29933a5e539c2b0eb882.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

...Thanks Rev for not spreading MISINFORMATION like some other people in this thread...

The only misinformation is that there is some disagreement about fcc certification, there isn't.  Their engineers (three of them) are not saying they have fcc certification.  They are only saying that they passed fcc emissions testing.

5 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

It's from Republic.com, on the Intellivision Amico fundraiser page, under the latest update from Intellivision CEO Phil Adam, which was dated September 12, 2022. Ashley Cooper's comment is from 2 days ago, which makes it November 20, 2022. I agree that her story is more coherent than most of the posts on there, but I'm also pretty sure that only investors in the scheme are allowed to post. https://republic.com/intellivision-amico-phil-adam-september-update-2022-greetings-this-is-phil-adam#

Oh let them enjoy their beer and birthday cake, it's not your money.

1.thumb.png.6351f09a2fc93c1d641d53a578a9449e.png

2.thumb.png.48af1b91e2cf29933a5e539c2b0eb882.png

With blowing through $17 million dollars you think they could have bought some decent craft beer at least.

The only emissions tests was how bad their ass was going to blowout from drinking that crap.

Just a sign that the atmosphere was one of play and not work. Not surprising really. It was pretty obvious things didn't get done. Like finishing firmware, finishing backend, test units, ordering parts, refunding people, finishing games, 

If I'm not mistaken there is more footage of people in the office drinking and partying than there is of them working. The only real work done was getting more money out of people and attacking people who didn't want to join their cult of personality.

3 hours ago, mr_me said:

The only misinformation is that there is some disagreement about fcc certification, there isn't.  Their engineers (three of them) are not saying they have fcc certification.  They are only saying that they passed fcc emissions testing.

Citation with proper links to your sources or you are making stuff up. I prefer it in APA format but if you absolutely can't handle that I guess I could settle for MLA. 

5 hours ago, atarifan88 said:

Buddy The Elf GIF

It wasn't a footbath after all. It was a bed pan all along!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

but I'm also pretty sure that only investors in the scheme are allowed to post.

Anyone can create a Republic account and post comments, but if you're not actually an investor your comments can be deleted and/or your account suspended, unlike StartEngine.

9 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Citation with proper links to your sources or you are making stuff up. I prefer it in APA format but if you absolutely can't handle that I guess I could settle for MLA. 

The video posted above has two engineers talking about it.  Earlier in this thread, when we were discussing the same subject, someone here linked a reddit post where a third engineer directly responded to questions from other reddit users about it.

Edited by mr_me

3 hours ago, mr_me said:

The video posted above has two engineers talking about it.  Earlier in this thread, when we were discussing the same subject, someone here linked a reddit post where a third engineer directly responded to questions from other reddit users about it.

Yeah but, the thing is… everyone involved with this publicly has been lying and stealing money. Sooo… I think it’s safe to say these guys weren’t being truthful.  Why do you insist, even now, on taking their word at face value after the MLB HOF lie? The pre order money is in escrow? Or should I list more examples? Do these guys need to come out as Nigerian royalty with a banking problem before you finally think “mmmm… this whole thing is a bit fishy”?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Yeah but, the thing is… everyone involved with this publicly has been lying and stealing money. Sooo… I think it’s safe to say these guys weren’t being truthful.  Why do you insist, even now, on taking their word at face value after the MLB HOF lie? The pre order money is in escrow? Or should I list more examples? Do these guys need to come out as Nigerian royalty with a banking problem before you finally think “mmmm… this whole thing is a bit fishy”?

I honestly don’t know how anyone could take anything Tom or Phil says as gospel.  They literally lie about the most inconsequential things it’s alarming.

Edited by MarioMan88
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1