IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

8 minutes ago, mr_me said:

We just went over a couple examples. Comments aren't for any one user. When I see a comment that I don't think is helpful I just put my own that is, I don't harass the other user.

No one said you were harrassing anyone, but you speak the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.................................Your comments are NOT useful in any meaningful way.  Like I said before, they are entertaining, they are dry, they are redundent and they are useless to anyone but, apparently, you!!  WHAT DO YOU BRING THAT IS USEFUL???????  Answer....nothing!!!!

Skynet_logo.jpg

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, lawdawg710 said:

No one said you were harrassing anyone, but you speak the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.................................Your comments are NOT useful in any meaningful way.  Like I said before, they are entertaining, they are dry, they are redundent and they are useless to anyone but, apparently, you!!  WHAT DO YOU BRING THAT IS USEFUL???????  Answer....nothing!!!!

Skynet_logo.jpg

Just ignore and not engage. I learned that lesson. 

Edited by rayik
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, lawdawg710 said:

Skynet_logo.jpg

Dude you okay? Looks like you are having conversations with yourself!

Screenshot_20240130_095544_Chrome.thumb.jpg.315dfa0407b1953e665375ca2e178474.jpg

This is the best thing you can do. 🤪

Screenshot_20240130_095448_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8797420877a7b04d7bd728e52a221353.jpg

This really made it quick reading through Tommy spam. 🤣

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, lawdawg710 said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

This was literally a page I got to skip one time.

Screenshot_20240130_110709_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ce530939fe5d79b013f28b34fdefe1ca.jpg

Solid page of false promises, lies, and wasting time of not producing a console. I feel like it was from one of the threads I created iirc. I remember people telling me he was sounding pissy that I wouldn't respond to him. I had to send them that to show why.

It came a point that whatever he said didn't matter. He couldn't handle opinions that went against his cult mantra, or would talk about this "mysterious data" that most likely didn't exist, or that he was too dumb to interpret correctly.

Like that article he posted about the average mobile gamer spends $80 on gaming. It actually proved more of the Amico was the wrong way to go. As that number is inflated by mobile gaming whales who spend a ton on loot box/pay to win type stuff. Which was something Amico wasn't going to do, nor were those the types of games they would have. So the data entry he needed to look at was mode not median. What did a majority of people pay? If you remove the whales it would be closer to $0.

Even if you ignore that data fact the $80 average was still only halfway to the initial console cost suggesting the console was still $70-$100 higher than that market was willing to pay. That was when the console was suppose to be 150-180. It is even worse as you move to $250-350.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

This was literally a page I got to skip one time.

Screenshot_20240130_110709_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ce530939fe5d79b013f28b34fdefe1ca.jpg

Solid page of false promises, lies, and wasting time of not producing a console. I feel like it was from one of the threads I created iirc. I remember people telling me he was sounding pissy that I wouldn't respond to him. I had to send them that to show why.

It came a point that whatever he said didn't matter. He couldn't handle opinions that went against his cult mantra, or would talk about this "mysterious data" that most likely didn't exist, or that he was too dumb to interpret correctly.

Like that article he posted about the average mobile gamer spends $80 on gaming. It actually proved more of the Amico was the wrong way to go. As that number is inflated by mobile gaming whales who spend a ton on loot box/pay to win type stuff. Which was something Amico wasn't going to do, nor were those the types of games they would have. So the data entry he needed to look at was mode not median. What did a majority of people pay? If you remove the whales it would be closer to $0.

Even if you ignore that data fact the $80 average was still only halfway to the initial console cost suggesting the console was still $70-$100 higher than that market was willing to pay. That was when the console was suppose to be 150-180. It is even worse as you move to $250-350.

That is a LOT of posting he did LOL........the whole thing is so bazaar to me at this point, how people think this thing is still coming out, even though the new "roadmap" doesn't even have it on there for this year not to mention ALL of the bumbling along the way!!  Then you have our resident AI program being the last great shill on here for it........it just all adds up to some pretty good comedy. at least to me...and I would be lying if I didn't look forward postings from AI mainly because it is all so ridiculous!!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lawdawg710 said:

That is a LOT of posting he did LOL........the whole thing is so bazaar to me at this point, how people think this thing is still coming out, even though the new "roadmap" doesn't even have it on there for this year not to mention ALL of the bumbling along the way!!  Then you have our resident AI program being the last great shill on here for it........it just all adds up to some pretty good comedy. at least to me...and I would be lying if I didn't look forward postings from AI mainly because it is all so ridiculous!!  

Well this is at least their 5th roadmap. They scaled it back enough just to justify why the console isn't coming, but not enough to flat out cancel. That's why they are going with manufacturing controllers.

It is 1) more likely to happen thus making it easier to believe, 2) gives the impression they think the console has a chance, and 3) if they don't manufacture controllers they will blame lack of Amico Home engagement as the reasoning. Which will give them a tiny amount of wiggle room saying they still plan go make consoles once funding is secure and they hope for Christmas 2025.

I do not believe they will ever are the project until they absolutely have too. Really when they don't make their manufacturing deadline of the controllers for 2024 they should close shop. But they won't. Not when they have some deluded people who think it can/will happen.

I mean they have access to those 3.2 billion customers right now and I don't think one game has more than 500 downloads. I mean if the Amicolytes can't see the writing on the wall from that, they won't ever see it.

Also the resident donut is not the last person here at AA. Just the last person specifically posting here. There are many hugbox people who are also members here. I hope they get something but I'm pretty sure Amico Home is it. 🤷

If they don't get their FCC certs by end of Spring, there will be no controllers for the end of year. So we will know at that point how jacked their roadmap is. I'm personally excited for Cornhole in February!

4 hours ago, mr_me said:

On the contrary, I pointed out that there are two parts to fcc compliance.  The company claimed to have one part, and the fcc database screenshot that people like to repeatedly show is for the other part that their engineers are not claiming.  Maybe you know this but don't see how you speak for everyone else, and again don't see it as defending anything but clarity. In some cases I may have fell for some trolling and should have ignored certain posts. I can tell you that this conversation you've initiated isn't adding anything to the discussion.

Actually, he does speak for everyone else.  There is not a single person on this forum who believes that you are operating in good faith or providing relevant or helpful information.  You have repeatedly taken absurd positions and repeated the same information, much of which has been shown to be false, over and over again.  Your posts are in and of themselves harassment to everyone who was attacked or banned by Tommy and his defunct company.  If you really wanted to be helpful, you would apologize for ever giving Amico any credibility and just stop posting in this thread.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bojay1997 said:

Actually, ...  

There are a lot more people that read the forums than the handful posting in this thread. And I disagree about much of the comments being shown false, as people tend to argue things not being argued. Giving credibility? don't know about that. If some people don't find the comments helpful, they can take the advise above and use the ignore feature if they like.

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

...If they don't get their FCC certs by end of Spring, there will be no controllers for the end of year. So we will know at that point how jacked their roadmap is. I'm personally excited for Cornhole in February!

I thought they said that any hardware is dependent on more investment. So whatever tentative schedule they may have shared is unlikely to happen.

Edited by mr_me

50 minutes ago, mr_me said:

There are a lot more people that read the forums than the handful posting in this thread. And I disagree about much of the comments being shown false, as people tend to argue things not being argued. Giving credibility? don't know about that. If some people don't find the comments helpful, they can take the advise above and use the ignore feature if they like.

People like seeing what you post so they can laugh!! That is the extent of what your posts are useful for.  Of course there are more people reading the forums than post in this particular thread......but we aren't talking about the entire forum, we are talking about this thread.  So yet again, you make a statement that has no fact behind it!!!  

pEoPlE TeNd tO ArGuE tHiNgS NoT BeInG aRgUeD.................,

4 hours ago, bojay1997 said:

Actually, he does speak for everyone else.  There is not a single person on this forum who believes that you are operating in good faith or providing relevant or helpful information.  You have repeatedly taken absurd positions and repeated the same information, much of which has been shown to be false, over and over again.  Your posts are in and of themselves harassment to everyone who was attacked or banned by Tommy and his defunct company.  If you really wanted to be helpful, you would apologize for ever giving Amico any credibility and just stop posting in this thread.  

He liked when Swami was trying to dox me every sort of way and people were calling me a wife beater. Because I made fun of Intellivision. Ask yourself why that is? Or you could just read it from his own words. Remember anyone doxed, attacked, or had their kid pictures used as blackmail, for making fun of Amico were, "asking for it". You aren't going to get an apology who puts a vaporware console before actual people, or kids to make it even worse.

Screenshot_20231128_173803_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e69f0f3c8b7b8e99e200ac527d70222c.jpg

1 hour ago, lawdawg710 said:

People like seeing what you post so they can laugh!! That is the extent of what your posts are useful for.  Of course there are more people reading the forums than post in this particular thread......but we aren't talking about the entire forum, we are talking about this thread.  So yet again, you make a statement that has no fact behind it!!!  

pEoPlE TeNd tO ArGuE tHiNgS NoT BeInG aRgUeD.................,

You are on....

giphy-ezgif.com-resize.gif.8a5b726b9e4660c06cd3e7acf24ecf9c.gif

• Haha 2

On 1/27/2024 at 6:06 PM, jerseystyle said:

Not necessarily (note: been involved in these sort of rentals before). No one wants to rent used office furniture, or buy it for that matter. So, once rented, the price always drops pretty drastically.

Leasing office furniture is just a mechanism for getting a third party to finance its purchase over time. The "leasing" company is a moneylender, not a furniture dealer. It pays for whatever furniture or other equipment you order and the supplier sends it straight to your facility. After that its only interest is cashing your monthly "lease" payments. Unlike a car, there's no residual value in furniture. When the "lease" period is over, it doesn't want the furniture back, it wants to liquidate its ownership as quickly and painlessly as possible.

12 hours ago, lawdawg710 said:

No one said you were harrassing anyone, but you speak the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.

Well to be fair this thread is 375 pages of the same Tommy obsession over and over and over. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, madman said:

Well to be fair this thread is 375 pages of the same Tommy obsession over and over and over. 

He really was the worst thing to happen to the project. Granted most of the dumb ideas were his most likely. If you ignore that, there would not be near as many people ridiculing this. But he had to attack everyone with an opinion. He had to encourage his cult followers to attack everyone. He had to lie about everything and do nothing.

There were never just 5 haters. There were many more people with brain cells who could reason and see through the company speak. He Streisand Effected the heck out of this and ended up outing himself as the industry fraud he is, and made Amico a spectacle. I know he got his followers to believe there were only 5 people who didn't like the console, but I can't decide if he was that stupid to believe it himself.

If he hadn't lied and made up so much BS, it is quite possible most would have assumed Covid was the real problem with the project, and you wouldn't have had his career put under a microscope.

I find it hilarious that he was told by many of us labeled haters that he was going to Streisand Effect this, and he didn't want to hear it. Seems like he should have taken some advice from those of us who have brain cells and don't need to be told what to think like the Amicolytes.

IMG_8666.jpg.b1041971fb97db5eb7f3253fe6b92ef5.jpgIMG_8667.jpg.5ac94fa7dc8e7125ef28014ede94708d.jpg

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rod said:

Leasing office furniture is just a mechanism for getting a third party to finance its purchase over time. The "leasing" company is a moneylender, not a furniture dealer. It pays for whatever furniture or other equipment you order and the supplier sends it straight to your facility. After that its only interest is cashing your monthly "lease" payments. Unlike a car, there's no residual value in furniture. When the "lease" period is over, it doesn't want the furniture back, it wants to liquidate its ownership as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Mr. Me V2.0........oh boy

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, madman said:

That's a lie.

A couple dozen of these pages are that same ol' back n' forth about FCC Certs.

Several are used up when people randomly pop in to defend it and get battered.

A few were spent making fun of rocketships failing to launch.

I've personally used a page or 2 rehashing some lame joke about Phil taking so damn many vacations with that (no)refund money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Razzie.P said:

That's a lie.

A couple dozen of these pages are that same ol' back n' forth about FCC Certs.

Several are used up when people randomly pop in to defend it and get battered.

A few were spent making fun of rocketships failing to launch.

I've personally used a page or 2 rehashing some lame joke about Phil taking so damn many vacations with that (no)refund money.

Have we had a page about saving the prairie dogs? I hear Intellivision's own Rad Ride Dude, is on a murderous rampage against them. We need to rally the troops to ensure the future generations of prairie dogs!

The tyrant and prairie dog murderer, Nick Richards, must be stopped!

OIG.thumb.png.3631be8a81dd6e24b04d2651f95d4c59.png

OIG-1.thumb.png.e6ce8ec35b6e0ce194fb002eb4efedd9.png

Save the prairie dogs! We must win so they can come back home to their families!

Don't run and scram, buy bonds to defeat the scam!

OIG-2.thumb.png.88d14d982805acf28d597bbfc2208fa4.png

• Haha 1

On a more serious note. Why did no one question how old Nick Richards was storing cars at Intellivision and mysteriously had the same address as them?

How much Amico preorder and investment money went to supporting a different business?

Screenshot_20240131_084222_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0a6206d712987934ec57fcc72169ecc8.jpg

• Like 4

On 1/30/2024 at 5:54 AM, mr_me said:

Where have I disputed Kevtris. I've said before, some other people here like to argue things that aren't being argued. In the last example someone pointed out that an employee got in trouble for talking to certain people. So I added that sharing confidential information could be a problem with their employer. I don't see that as defending this failed company but adding relevant information. You might already know this but there are lots of people that read the forums.

image.gif

Edited by jerseystyle
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jerseystyle said:

image.gif

Just picked up some context clues. No where did I say that the company person was giving out confidential information. I just said talking to people. They were punished for being amicable with people Tommy hated. It was cult like behavior that spread to the shills too. They all talked too but didn't want others to know as they'd get chewed out or looked down upon for interaction.

There is a cool channel that some of the Amicolytes told that they couldn't support them anymore because he talked friendly to people like me. Like their support and friendship was conditional on supporting the cult only. The guy was super cool and nice to everyone. But what is funny is that the people labeled haters didn't care if he was friends with any of the shills.

Nah, the person was literally, chewed out for being nice. Other things like me knowing they had a chance to manufacture and source parts in February 2020, their BOM entering EOL, nurmix being involved with emailing music winners, and such come from different sources.

But people who support a cult, like the donut you are talking too, can't grasp that maybe the cult wasn't as positive as they brainwashed people to think. People outside the cult can see that and aren't afraid of talking to each other.

And yes the person was astroturfing, and posing as a potential customer, while being employed. And it doesn't matter where it was or wasn't happening. The bigger problem remains they were paid to astroturf. Did no one wonder what the marketing team was doing despite, "the marketing hasn't started yet." 🙄

tumblr_f722739824b2e135d7ec650decfd862b_45bd9857_400.gif.00c923c13cf77fac21efdea3b690e53d.gif

Edited by MrBeefy
  • Like 1

The thing to understand about the AI of Mr Me is that he hasn't yet figured out how helpful or useful works. It is not an assertion you can give to yourself but must come from those that are being helped or given something useful. 

But because he feels he is being helpful and/or useful, he keeps commenting on things, no matter what anyone says or how many times he is being confronted about it. A simple if-statement in his code should work on removing this oversight. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wayler said:

The thing ..

May not be helpful to some but I got more information from the recent discussion.

7 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

On a more serious note. Why did no one question how old Nick Richards was storing cars at Intellivision and mysteriously had the same address as them?

How much Amico preorder and investment money went to supporting a different business?

Probably should have stayed there rather than move to a larger location.

Edited by mr_me