IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

On 4/18/2024 at 6:53 PM, MrBeefy said:

Whew! I was worried there for a minute. They did finally get the controller patent through.

Too bad they still don't have FCC certs for those controllers they are going to be manufacturing soon.

Did anyone mention they got a patent this year? Or is that what you refer to above?

Patent number: 11883750
Type: Grant
Filed: May 13, 2020
Date of Patent: Jan 30, 2024

• Like 1

5 hours ago, number6 said:

@MrBeefy

Excuse my stupidity please, but I typed it in as a url, which added "/landing"

does this relate to that?

Not sure about the landing. When I do www.amicoentertainment.com it goes to GoDaddy for me.

3 hours ago, number6 said:

Did anyone mention they got a patent this year? Or is that what you refer to above?

It was mentioned somewhere. IF they manufacture anything it would be those. It still needs to pass certs...

*runs and hides*

14 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Not sure about the landing. When I do www.amicoentertainment.com it goes to GoDaddy for me.

I cut/paste what you just posted and for me it goes to "lander".

I've looked at TM a lot obviously, but never the patents. So any help would be appreciated.

Some of their filings are applications (similar to early trademark steps). I see only 1 actual patent (granted).

Video gaming environment capable of gameplay balancing and conveying game information to a player

note the same here in green (patent)

For those who don't remember, there was a video by Tommy about Shark Shark where he mentioned the player trailing would get info on their screen as to where the next pearl would appear. I don't believe this "gameplay balancing" has been discussed much since.

Sorry for the stupid question, but is this really about the controller or about some more general environment? It's from 2020.

On 5/31/2024 at 8:58 AM, roots.genoa said:

People get the journalism they deserve imho. That's what happens when people don't want to pay for getting news.

This didn't start with the internet, but it's a different topic, sorry for awakening this beast. Back to Amico. 

Wait, there is no Amico. 

Back to the coffin dance!

16 hours ago, number6 said:

I cut/paste what you just posted and for me it goes to "lander".

I've looked at TM a lot obviously, but never the patents. So any help would be appreciated.

Some of their filings are applications (similar to early trademark steps). I see only 1 actual patent (granted).

Video gaming environment capable of gameplay balancing and conveying game information to a player

note the same here in green (patent)

For those who don't remember, there was a video by Tommy about Shark Shark where he mentioned the player trailing would get info on their screen as to where the next pearl would appear. I don't believe this "gameplay balancing" has been discussed much since.

Sorry for the stupid question, but is this really about the controller or about some more general environment? It's from 2020.

I don't think I've heard anyone discuss the pearl locations when using Amico Home.

Sadly I would guess that most of the fans playing it are playing alone.

• Like 1

It feels like some of these posts might be relevant to the potential news.

Screenshot_20240602_162205_Chrome.thumb.jpg.738a6060326824ee41a2b85d93b46c19.jpg

Screenshot_20240602_162511_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5072a9fae5f480b6b4042ef4dacac68e.jpg

Screenshot_20240602_162811_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5415ae19f380b300d1c17c6ab680fc6d.jpg

Maybe that Neil Patel video. Here's the transcript.

Screenshot_2024-06-02_at_5_27.32_PM.thumb.png.c06d399f1166ed19ae357290f3b6f1d1.png

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxEqsOWKG1ThVcto-iGcmPOEHkSyfm83-r?si=zjZTIZi3fpPnS7mx

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxBLNHH1lrIkiey2JczPTc8und6yCI68SP?si=sc7p90lSc70gmtXe

16 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

OBI.thumb.png.f564ad097acd53b5afaf2ed9d8ac3a31.png

I'd say that it was 100,000 POs that cried out as they were destroyed. However, in order for them to scream out they would need to exist first.

• Haha 4

Anybody else think of the dichotomy that is Tommy Tallarico?  For 2-3 Years the guy had such a big mouth that no comment on the internet regarding his so called, and quite fictional "console release" went unchallenged.  He literally, it would seem, had an answer for Everything.   And now that he's been exposed for the lying, stealing, POS that he really is,  He's Eerily COMPLETELY SILENT.  

I'm pretty sure he cannot form the words "I'm Sorry" or "Here's your refund".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Screenshot_20240602_162205_Chrome.thumb.jpg.738a6060326824ee41a2b85d93b46c19.jpg

In there does he really mention “non-gaming audience”?

What was that? And why would said "non-gameing audience" have cared about a gaming console/platform anyway? What part of “non-gaming” did he not understand?

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Anybody else think of the dichotomy that is Tommy Tallarico?  For 2-3 Years the guy had such a big mouth that no comment on the internet regarding his so called, and quite fictional "console release" went unchallenged.  He literally, it would seem, had an answer for Everything.   And now that he's been exposed for the lying, stealing, POS that he really is,  He's Eerily COMPLETELY SILENT.  

I'm pretty sure he cannot form the words "I'm Sorry" or "Here's your refund".

Something is telling me he’s following some legal advice, lawyer recommended gag restrain if you will.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

Something is telling me he’s following some legal advice, lawyer recommended gag restrain if you will.

And here,  We'd been thinking he should shut up for years!

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Couple of lawsuits seems to do the trick.

Wouldn't that be something?

... ehrrr ... actually ...

"Isn't that something?"TM

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

In there does he really mention “non-gaming audience”?

What was that? And why would it have cared about a gaming console/platform anyway? What part of “non-gaming” did he not understand?

He was trying to make a false equivalency between those who fart around on games on their phone. Who traditionally spend next to nothing on phone games, and somehow magically they would then want to spend $250 to play crap games that weren't free or like the games they were playing on their phones.

Also Tommy, while he can talk a lot, is not good with the words and meaning. Such examples include, non-gaming, exclusive, peak, refundable, anytime, launchpad, and I believe there are many more.

24 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

This, and probably from the company themselves. I'm sure they feel pretty stupid and are mad for having listened to him for so long.

15 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Well to be fair, there were many here at AA that wanted him to keep talking and probably still do deep down. They probably think it was 5 haters with confirmed fake alt accounts who are the reason they don't have their new Intellivision. They probably hate this thread, are in the FB hugbox, Amico Discord, and still dislike reality.

Those who thought he should focus more on getting his hardware out than spending hours making wild claims on AA and YT were haters who "didn't know what they were talking about".

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Also Tommy, while he can talk a lot, is not good with the words and meaning. Such examples include, non-gaming, exclusive, peak, refundable, anytime, launchpad, and I believe there are many more.

"Sometimes it is better to remain silent and appear stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

(Oscar Wilde)

Edited by phoenixdownita
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

I really would like you to use a stopwatch, that you never reset, and start it every time you waste tine on digging for this info and then formatting and pasting it.

Add it up at the end of the week and see how much time of your life was spent on this obsession.  Unless you do this under the influence of mind altering substances already, I suggest you do, at least you get more than a chuckle out of it and some "Likes". LOL

Why is nobody upset that it is so hard to find Caffeine Free Pepsi? 🤬

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, phoenixdownita said:

"Sometimes it is better to remain silent and appear stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

(Oscar Wilde)

I'm surprised it tool Alvardo, Phil, and Nick so long to not back him anymore. Especially Nick considering he was in charge of finances and knew such things like 100,000 purchase orders "in the bank" were indeed not in the bank.

This was a basic android box and with millions of dollars could not get it out the door. They drowned the project on their greed, hubris, and lack of understanding on what they were doing.

Who is the bigger idiot? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

2 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

I really would like you to use a stopwatch, that you never reset, and start it every time you waste tine on digging for this info and then formatting and pasting it.

Add it up at the end of the week and see how much time of your life was spent on this obsession.  Unless you do this under the influence of mind altering substances already, I suggest you do, at least you get more than a chuckle out of it and some "Likes". LOL

Why is nobody upset that it is so hard to find Caffeine Free Pepsi? 🤬

Really it's that hard to find caffeine free Pepsi?

Screenshot_20240602_193436_Walmart.thumb.jpg.309affdd2d4aea716a281d53105e5c2e.jpg

Do I need to send you a care package?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrBeefy said:

Really it's that hard to find caffeine free Pepsi?

Screenshot_20240602_193436_Walmart.thumb.jpg.309affdd2d4aea716a281d53105e5c2e.jpg

Do I need to send you a care package?

Yes, look what they charge for those on Amazon, no store here in Ventura county ever has them in stock.  I didn't even know the Diet version exists, I have never seen it before.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, CPUWIZ said:

Yes, look what they charge for those on Amazon, no store here in Ventura county ever has them in stock.  I didn't even know the Diet version exists, I have never seen it before.

Crap man! First you don't have the meat deals that I have, and now not the soda?

Screenshot_20240602_194039_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.c268467db794e76e12ad64b749fd2dd2.jpg

Holy shit you aren't joking. I still think around $8 for a 12 pack is too high. Mean there are some buy 3 get it for still a high price, but slightly lower, deals

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Holy shit you aren't joking. I still think around $8 for a 12 pack is too high. Mean there are some buy 3 get it for still a high price, but slightly lower, deals

Great re-sell item!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Great re-sell item!

Do you need them minty in box? They don't come with manuals though.

EDIT*

Screenshot_20240602_195422_Walmart.thumb.jpg.077d7f1a098ed2e0c55339908a5a1455.jpgScreenshot_20240602_195441_Walmart.thumb.jpg.03d5e02a285e2ac62056a5b713e17feb.jpg

Do I need to call and verify they aren't going to do a bait and switch?

Edited by MrBeefy
PEPSI!!!

10 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Do you need them minty in box? They don't come with manuals though.

You could probably just sell the empty boxes with a download code for Pepsi.   Code doesn't have to work, it's been proven that stuff like that will sell.

• Haha 4