IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

On 7/27/2024 at 12:06 AM, roots.genoa said:

Can someone provide the link? I have no idea what you're talking about. 😔

I assume you were talking about backin89, but if you are referring to KMD, do a google search for "Kenneth Martin Dolan Psychological Test Scores".  But do it at your own risk, reading KMD leaves permanent brain damage.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

I assume you were talking about backin89, but if you are referring to KMD, do a google search for "Kenneth Martin Dolan Psychological Test Scores".  But do it at your own risk, reading KMD leaves permanent brain damage.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Haha, started reading that guy’s posts (did he post here?) and my only question for him would be… how many Founder’s Editions did he order and is he currently wearing a TT skin mask?

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, jerseystyle said:

Haha, started reading that guy’s posts (did he post here?) and my only question for him would be… how many Founder’s Editions did he order and is he currently wearing a TT skin mask?

Banned long ago, something bad happened to that guy, he was having normal conversations with Marco in 1999.  I can't find "his" thread right now, that made me laugh my ass off at the time, he claimed he bought a Halloween / TXCSM double ender in the late nineties (I made them in 2002 or 3) and he wouldn't even believe it after he posted pictures of my circuit boards. LOL

Some "fun" discussion, involving KMD, because of another fruit loop here... 

• Like 3

On 7/29/2024 at 8:03 PM, rayik said:

Wow.  There literally was no progress on any of the games.  For years and years they continued to show what was in this October 2020 Gameplay update!   Was anyone calling out the Sesame Street / Care Bears or any the other borrowed gameplay footage back then?

TonyTGD now known as Frog Tony was looking at that stuff quite a bit. He had dug around to find that games like the Cat Fighter they used in demos were just that demos only not being worked on. 

Tommy kind of Streisanded himself with Tony and Pat. What's funny is that Tommy was such an asshat to employees and partners that maybe that's how people like Tony and Pat got sources.... 🤔

11 hours ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

No doubt TOMMY is too busy snorting coke..........

cocainum.gif

The fans are in various stages of copium abuse at the moment. 

So does sending an email to Nintendo begging them to buy them because his investor saw it was crap and backed out technically count as...reaching Japan?

RDT_20240802_1219128251583192407453048.thumb.jpg.ec513b14fb92d21961b306ddade639b5.jpg

Hi, I'm Tommy. You remember me by creating the Wii and making the N64 Metroid Prime game awesome. We have a new system that we think you should buy from us.

BEWM Japan is aware!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

The fans are in various stages of copium abuse at the moment. 

So does sending an email to Nintendo begging them to buy them because his investor saw it was crap and backed out technically count as...reaching Japan?

RDT_20240802_1219128251583192407453048.thumb.jpg.ec513b14fb92d21961b306ddade639b5.jpg

Hi, I'm Tommy. You remember me by creating the Wii and making the N64 Metroid Prime game awesome. We have a new system that we think you should buy from us.

BEWM Japan is aware!

I just don't understand how anyone could have possibly thought that Nintendo (or any of the other companies Tommy claimed were "watching them") were even the tiniest bit worried about Amico, it's just so ridiculous.

Those old posts always make me so confused how anyone took any of it seriously.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Man!  I don't remember this, so I assume I had quit following this mess at this point.

"Word has gotten to Japan".   I wonder what the Japanese word for failure is?  (失敗 Shippai)

And this little gem,  (Referring to Nintendo US)  "Everyone there on every level is watching what we're doing..."   (Yeah,  Right...)

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

And this little gem,  (Referring to Nintendo US)  "Everyone there on every level is watching what we're doing..."   (Yeah,  Right...)

I can believe he was telling the truth there.   We all get great amusement out of moronic fails of this magnitude, so I'm sure they got a kick out of it too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Razzie.P said:

I can believe he was telling the truth there.   We all get great amusement out of moronic fails of this magnitude, so I'm sure they got a kick out of it too.

Oh that kind of "Watching"!!  The kind where ya point and laugh and say "You Suck!!"

It all makes sense now :)

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Man!  I don't remember this, so I assume I had quit following this mess at this point.

"Word has gotten to Japan".   I wonder what the Japanese word for failure is?  (失敗 Shippai)

Who knows, maybe they were watching and laughing just as we did?

• Like 1

"Dear Tommy-San, we are not laughing at your silly thing.  We are laughing at you of how ridiculous you sound mentioning that we, Nintendo, are watching and waiting on your project.  What we call "bakatare" and "kusogaki" perfectly describes you.

Love, Nintendo"

pointing.gif.485cd71b4e4589442bea9966588a8d03.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

Who knows, maybe they were watching and laughing just as we did?

Nobody at Nintendo Japan has ever heard of it, someone probably tried to put a U.S. magazine (If that thing ever got coverage, other than the internet.) on some producers desk and he looked through it for hot chicks and then tossed it.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

I just don't understand how anyone could have possibly thought that Nintendo (or any of the other companies Tommy claimed were "watching them") were even the tiniest bit worried about Amico, it's just so ridiculous.

Those old posts always make me so confused how anyone took any of it seriously.

It's pretty simple. Mix in some astroturfing, with old men who are scared of modern gaming because "reasons", and add the name of an old company that makes them giddy and think it will destroy Nintendo. Which they have a deep seeded belief somehow killed their childhood gaming console. So it was their hope that he would make the name great again and they would feel like they were finally part of something and screw that Nintendo!

I wanted the thing to succeed, but just DAMN most of the stuff he said made me roll my eyes. If you had a brain cell and knew a tiny bit of modern gaming you would knkw he was full of it. Obviously he "had a product to sell" and was going to blow smoke up anyomes butt to get money.

What a majority of the Intv/Amico nuts wanted was an Evercade. They just want old games. The Venn diagram for those who love Evercade and really wanted Amico is quite high I bet. Even the shills have went that way. Bacon Ice Cream and OEB/Evercanadian. You could tell a majority didn't care for a modern console as all those experiences as they are available. They just wanted an old running man basically. I do wonder if (doubtful) they made something if they'd want the consoles now that all Intellivision branding has been removed?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

It's pretty simple. Mix in some astroturfing, with old men who are scared of modern gaming because "reasons", and add the name of an old company that makes them giddy and think it will destroy Nintendo. Which they have a deep seeded belief somehow killed their childhood gaming console. So it was their hope that he would make the name great again and they would feel like they were finally part of something and screw that Nintendo!

I wanted the thing to succeed, but just DAMN most of the stuff he said made me roll my eyes. If you had a brain cell and knew a tiny bit of modern gaming you would knkw he was full of it. Obviously he "had a product to sell" and was going to blow smoke up anyomes butt to get money.

What a majority of the Intv/Amico nuts wanted was an Evercade. They just want old games. The Venn diagram for those who love Evercade and really wanted Amico is quite high I bet. Even the shills have went that way. Bacon Ice Cream and OEB/Evercanadian. You could tell a majority didn't care for a modern console as all those experiences as they are available. They just wanted an old running man basically. I do wonder if (doubtful) they made something if they'd want the consoles now that all Intellivision branding has been removed?

Yeah there was a lot of Anti Nintendo vibe with most of the shills. And knowing the character of some of them (Atari Creep, Smash JT, Retro Bro) I’m sure there was some racism involved as well. They are probably still upset that Nintendo bought the Mariners like 30 years ago.

• Sad 1

On 7/24/2024 at 1:04 PM, MrBeefy said:

Amico Holdings still living at the UPS store. 

RDT_20240724_1126015011953246921932518.thumb.jpg.2378f544992464030dee73136bf47559.jpg

Was Sudesh listed on anything else before? Maybe he is the reason for the continued push for Amico Home. Needs to grind out all those $100 per console they owe him.

Not that this makes any sense, but your post reminded me I need to keep up with their legal antics:

Suspended corporate entity "Intellivision Entertainment LLC" recently filed for a new trademark "Amico". This is a wordmark not to be confused with their "Amico" design mark.

Since I've seen mention of the new name "Amico Entertainment" I'll have to take a guess...the new "Amico" mark (if it goes through the system) is likely meant to be attached to the new name "Amico Entertainment". However, the change of the corporate name to "Amico Entertainment" likely has not transpired yet, which would explain why this new filing is made under the older suspended company name (Intellivision Entertainment LLC).

Source uspto