IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

On 9/22/2024 at 3:47 PM, MrBeefy said:

Having helped raise my youngest sibling since our father died at an early age, I kind of find how he handled his sister and father quite disgusting. He literally used his dead sister to get sympathy and money for his scam. He also threw Amico out there too when his dad was sick. However, I'd expect that type of behavior from someone who is a narcissist.

10/10 should be known as Happy Desecrate Dead Family Members Day.

He hasn't changed and has already made up a BS story about how he only played backgammon after his dad died, when he was here bragging about getting lessons. He's finding a new group to grift on. And much like his being homeless under a pier (that wasn't there at the time) he needs a superhero backstory to make himself feel bigger than the sad person he really is.

I think everyone just left off and figured this was the perfect end to this thread, but now that it's continuing, we have to get it going again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

Over 10 frames of lag!

Oops! Right thread.

Well,

Lemmme just quote Tommy T,

Blah Blah Blah "Market Research",  Blah Blah Blah "Data" Blah Blah Blah Haters haters, Market research, Data data, Angel investor, 600 years Blah Blah data blah...family

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SegaMasterSystemPunk said:

I think everyone just left off and figured this was the perfect end to this thread, but now that it's continuing, we have to get it going again.

It's not over! It's October 2024 and It's still coming out!

cNykcAp.thumb.png.ad3c77d6e1acf31981f0c3a2abd086f9.png

Brought to you by the great thinker and predictor @Starpaddler! Look at his amazing skills!

cVcp51N.thumb.png.92ac96c4dd14b090b423320cc9edc81c.png

We still have 3 more years to find out if they sell 100M units!

35 minutes ago, GoldLeader said:

Well,

Lemmme just quote Tommy T,

Blah Blah Blah "Market Research",  Blah Blah Blah "Data" Blah Blah Blah Haters haters, Market research, Data data, Angel investor, 600 years Blah Blah data blah...family

Tommy really was a magnetic for those with the brain capacity of the dog turds one would scrape off the bottom of their boots.

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

It's not over! It's October 2024 and It's still coming out!

cNykcAp.thumb.png.ad3c77d6e1acf31981f0c3a2abd086f9.png

Brought to you by the great thinker and predictor @Starpaddler! Look at his amazing skills!

cVcp51N.thumb.png.92ac96c4dd14b090b423320cc9edc81c.png

We still have 3 more years to find out if they sell 100M units!

Tommy really was a magnetic for those with the brain capacity of the dog turds one would scrape off the bottom of their boots.

Let see, 1 million units, nope! 10M units..nope!  Flaky arcade classics which must be clones due to copyright infringment...nope!    Tron?  Maybe if they can arm wrestle Mickey Mouse.  100M units?  Bwhahahahaa!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Let see, 1 million units, nope! 10M units..nope!  Flaky arcade classics which must be clones due to copyright infringment...nope!    Tron?  Maybe if they can arm wrestle Mickey Mouse.  100M units?  Bwhahahahaa!!!

Hey now don't underestimate them!

Screenshot_20241014_090754_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4073df28760bc875bba6d170e5c83a2d.jpg

To only suggest simple realities would mean you are crapping in the punch bowl.

Isn't that right @Blarneo?

Screenshot_20241014_090812_Chrome.thumb.jpg.541e0526004ac83fd231ce7361783c12.jpg

• Haha 2

"Never underestimate me" LOL

Actually, to be fair I don't think even the biggest of" "haters" could have predicted just how much BS and lies Tommy spouted over the years that have been sitting around waiting to be discovered, so maybe we did all underestimate him.

Edited by SteveTheColecoDude
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

"Never underestimate me" LOL

Actually, to be fair I don't think even the biggest of" "haters" could have predicted just how much BS and lies Tommy spouted over the years that have been sitting around waiting to be discovered, so maybe we did all underestimate him.

I'd go so far as to say that I overestimated him.

I just thought that it'd limp out after a few delays, sell maybe 20K units and practically none of those would buy any further software for it.

I'd never even considered the possibility that, not only would it never launch, practically all of his supposed achievements would turn out to be taking credit for other people's work.

• Like 1

Is mustashe man still promising physical hardware in 2024?   

I took a break following this, what did I miss lol?  

Funny, I believe TT initially announced a new INTV project in 2017 (Same year Switch released) and now we are at a time where Switch 2 will ship before any physical Amico hardware. No, I don't count those test units shipped to the Amico stooges. 

Edited by SegaSnatcher