IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

6 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

NO. Every time someone would create another Amico topic, Tommy or one of the fans would crash the party and have it locked very quickly. ?

Yup- this is still going on. I had a thread removed after 2 posts just last week because an Amico cultist complained. I was using the same GIFS that I used for the VCS thread, and they were there for years on those threads with no problem. So it’s absolutely not true to say that TT didn’t affect the rest of the forums.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'm only part way through this and seeing that office just is another example as to how they had no clue what they were doing. That or they were intentionally trying to blow money on things they don't need.

Even during covid there was so much unused space they could have worked and easily been socially distanced.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lawdawg710 said:

Ha this was funny too. Another great example of iiiE's leadership burning preorder and Republic money on unnecessary things.

You don't really see many people ever working. John Alvarado was the only one that ever appeared to be doing something and that might be a stretch.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

I'm only part way through this and seeing that office just is another example as to how they had no clue what they were doing. That or they were intentionally trying to blow money on things they don't need.

Even during covid there was so much unused space they could have worked and easily been socially distanced.

In the first part it looks like he is actually sitting in the office. ?

2 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Yup- this is still going on. I had a thread removed after 2 posts just last week because an Amico cultist complained. I was using the same GIFS that I used for the VCS thread, and they were there for years on those threads with no problem. So it’s absolutely not true to say that TT didn’t affect the rest of the forums.

They all violate atariage guidelines and making accusations like that about good people doesn't help.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

They all violate atariage guidelines and making accusations like that about good people doesn't help.

4 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Good people who take millions of dollars, then split? 

Good people that encourage dogpiling but then cry when they are criticized?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

Jerseystyle was talking about an atariage user unrelated to the company.

Jerseystyle was talking about himself.

No comment noted about the people/person who took millions of dollars and then split from AA

Edited by rayik

57 minutes ago, rayik said:

No comment noted about the people/person who took millions of dollars and then split from AA

@jerseystyle has earned all hate his way for not accepting Shark Shark as the best game ever!SharkSharkBomb.png.6c2cfbc0b734bcf85a71781d0e49f041.pngSharkSharkACL.png.e8ab549715d268553ec156f92406a594.png

Good people always scam people out of money. Don't you know that?

3 hours ago, SteveTheColecoDude said:

This is hilarious. Going through everything now. ?

Edited by MrBeefy
Sorry I was using the Amico dictionary
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, rayik said:

It's this cultist accusation toward an atariage user.

"... I had a thread removed after 2 posts just last week because an Amico cultist complained. ..."

The company and Republic investors have nothing to do with Atariage.

2 minutes ago, mr_me said:

It's this cultist accusation toward an atariage user.

"... I had a thread removed after 2 posts just last week because an Amico cultist complained. ..."

The company and Republic investors have nothing to do with Atariage.

I beg to differ.  The ex-CEO representing THE COMPANY very much had to do with AA on AA.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

I beg to differ.  The ex-CEO representing THE COMPANY very much had to do with AA on AA.

Yup he actually would direct people to look at his AA thread with XXXX views! ?

He used AA to try and give him some validity to his shitshow. He didn't care about AA and I doubt he was a "long time lurker". He saw a place he could possibly exploit and didn't care about this forum. It's why he left off in a huff to find the next place he could get his supply. AA is better without him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1