IGNORED

Intellivision Amico’s trademark changed to ‘abandoned’

5 hours ago, MattPilz said:

How much time does it take? My understanding is you submit the form online and the grantee code is generated immediately, and activated when you pay them $70 (which can also be done online). Perhaps there is some additional review involved, I'm not sure.

Their problem is they failed their test and had to fix things. They fixed them, but never got it tested again. They hope it will pass. The only reason to not do it is they don't plan on making it. Which goes with them wanting a buyout.

47 minutes ago, Wayler said:

The problem is, the ideas and knowledge you are exchanging are proven lies and regurgitated word vomit from TT and the Amico team. 

Or has this been already discussed? 

Yup people just accepted what he said as truth and that everything said by those who thought for themselves was wrong. Some people really need to go back and read all his stuff. You can see how he was lying and making stuff up for so long.

He was so upset at independent thought that he was telling people here via PMs to not talk to, or casually dox members like myself and others. This was a way to discourage us from talking about our observations or what we thought. He did the same thing to the YouTubers too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Do we even really know they did that, though? I don't believe there's any factual indication of this, just hearsay from IE people and certain someones who repeat it.

Ha! No we don't know they've done that even. Either way it still ends with no FCC certs.

3 minutes ago, digdugnate said:

Here's some professional communication from the previous CEO:

unknown.png

Yup that was one of the casual dox encouragements.

unknown-5-1.thumb.png.d0fd50b6a5c5bee9ea219e398064dfc5.png

I know he told others to stop being friends with people they had been friends with for years.

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Hard to say about the timeline. An LA Times article from 1997 makes it sound as if he arrived in 1991 although it could be read as his arrival and start of his work in video games were actually at 2 different times (arrival 89, start date 1991)...

Enter Tallarico, who in 1991 was a struggling musician and avid video game fan. Hoping to crack into the recording industry, he left Springfield, Mass., and came to Southern California with $500, a bag of clothing and his keyboard stuffed into his beat-up Pontiac Fiero. A month later, he had no money and no job.

“I was sleeping on the sand at Huntington Beach, eating whatever I could get for free,” Tallarico said. “It was getting pretty bad, then I landed a job selling keyboards at a music shop in Santa Ana.”

So that could coincide with the pier being rebuilt by 1991 and him living there after 2 years of trying to get a foothold into the industry. The living on the beach aspect of the story appears to have been around since at least 1997 though, for what it's worth.

Hard to tell what's true and what's not.  Most stories I've seen have him at a age 21, with this one even saying that he just turned that age. The pier rebuilding was started Oct. 1990 and finished July 1992, per wiki.  It probably doesn't matter if any sort of curfew was enforced.  I do appreciate trying to figure out the truth. I don't have any interest in lying when I feel he does that well enough on his own. :)

BTW, I have doubts that a Fiero that was 3-8 years old was "beat up".

• Thanks 4

56 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Their problem is they failed their test and had to fix things. They fixed them, but never got it tested again. They hope it will pass. The only reason to not do it is they don't plan on making it. Which goes with them wanting a buyout.

Yup people just accepted what he said as truth and that everything said by those who thought for themselves was wrong. Some people really need to go back and read all his stuff. You can see how he was lying and making stuff up for so long.

He was so upset at independent thought that he was telling people here via PMs to not talk to, or casually dox members like myself and others. This was a way to discourage us from talking about our observations or what we thought. He did the same thing to the YouTubers too.

According to their engineers they passed fcc rf emissions testing last summer.  You can speculate on what their plans are and what they want.  Whatever it is, they don't need to submit for certification until they are ready to manufacture consumer units.

31 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

Do we even really know they did that, though? I don't believe there's any factual indication of this, just hearsay from IE people and certain someones who repeat it.

You'd have to contact the lab to get the test result for the hard facts.  Their engineer posting on reddit, after leaving the company is my understanding, did say "it's not hard to shield some of the high speed signals" and also said "it passed the preliminary tests".  Preliminary testing are lab tests that's not part of a submission for certification.  Two engineers on video also said they passed fcc rf emissions testing.  They could all be part of a conspiracy.

Edited by mr_me

9 hours ago, the1hatman said:

Enter Tallarico, who in 1991 was a struggling musician and avid video game fan. Hoping to crack into the recording industry, he left Springfield, Mass., and came to Southern California with $500, a bag of clothing and his keyboard stuffed into his beat-up Pontiac Fiero. A month later, he had no money and no job.

“I was sleeping on the sand at Huntington Beach, eating whatever I could get for free,” Tallarico said. “It was getting pretty bad, then I landed a job selling keyboards at a music shop in Santa Ana.”

Of course he had a fucking Fiero. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr_me said:

According to their engineers they passed fcc rf emissions testing last summer.  You can speculate on what their plans are and what they want.  Whatever it is, they don't need to submit for certification until they are ready to manufacture consumer units.

You'd have to contact the lab to get the test result for the hard facts.  Their engineer posting on reddit, after leaving the company is my understanding, did say "it's not hard to shield some of the high speed signals" and also said "it passed the preliminary tests".  Preliminary testing are lab tests that's not part of a submission for certification.  Two engineers on video also said they passed fcc rf emissions testing.  They could all be part of a conspiracy.

Correct, Amico has not passed or been certified with the Gov agency known as FCC, and can not begin Amico sales until it shows passed on the FCC website. Finally we agree! 

6C8EA315-A4BA-4366-8B8E-9F8B37DB4C73.jpeg

AC0ED16B-4C18-4D68-A72E-499C2769B552.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

.... Finally we agree! 

This has been discussed quite a bit, but I don't think I've previously said they've been certified, nor is it what their engineers are saying.  If a prototype failed testing their engineers have said it passed fcc testing since then.  That's what preliminary testing is for.  Not only can they not sell Amicos without certification, I'm saying they should certify prior to manufacturing consumer units.

35 minutes ago, mr_me said:

This has been discussed quite a bit, but I don't think I've previously said they've been certified, nor is it what their engineers are saying.  If a prototype failed testing their engineers have said it passed fcc testing since then.  That's what preliminary testing is for.  Not only can they not sell Amicos without certification, I'm saying they should certify prior to manufacturing consumer units.

Most recent saying from an engineer was that they didn't test it again after making fixes. They hope it passes. Stop lying that they've passed. They haven't.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, digdugnate said:

Jesus Christ.

CONSPIRACY!!!!!

Donttalktobeef.thumb.jpg.abe3de207fa7345c153e370371467bc6.jpg

This is a great example why I never outed the astroturfers. I knew they would be fired if Ole TT found out they were talking to haters. TT was very unhappy if anyone was friendly with people he didn't like. 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Most recent saying from an engineer was that they didn't test it again after making fixes. They hope it passes. Stop lying that they've passed. They haven't.

If you're talking about the engineer on reddit, I quoted him above.  He didn't say hope it passes.  He said "it passed the preliminary tests" and he said "If we went back for the final certification, it would have passed".  He knows it would have passed because they would be going back to the same lab that did the preliminary test where it passed.  There's no indication from his posts what that time frame is.  The other two engineers on video talking about passing fcc testing was summer 2021.  Again, not believing the engineers is one thing but how is that me lying?

4 minutes ago, mr_me said:

If you're talking about the engineer on reddit, I quoted him above.  He didn't say hope it passes.  He said "it passed the preliminary tests" and he said "If we went back for the final certification, it would have passed".  He knows it would have passed because they would be going back to the same lab that did the preliminary test where it passed.  There's no indication from his posts what that time frame is.  The other two engineers on video talking about passing fcc testing was summer 2021.  Again, not believing the engineers is one thing but how is that me lying?

You have problems with nuances.

He doesn't know for sure it would pass, he thinks/hopes it would. Since he doesn't do the testing he doesn't actually know until they do it.

You are just taking assumptions by the engineer as fact. 

Fact is it has not passed and they hope/think/are confident it will. That is not the same as it has, and is not the same a definitively passing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MarioMan88 said:

All moot points as there is no Amico, launchpad, certs, chips, games, OS…hell there isn’t even a former CEO to get us booted from this site. All gone and all that is left is crooks and disappointed INTV fans.

All of this......

.....Has Been Discussed.™️

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Pink said:

Another great example of "professionalism" from the same former CEO

Could be my monitor's calibration, but dude looks like he has a "Hitler Milk Mustache" in that vid.  That's weird.

@Cebus Capucinis    kindly let us know if "Hitler Milk Mustache" has already been discussed.  We wouldn't wanna start a trend of rehashing the same ol' crap in this thread.

• Haha 5