IGNORED

Anyone remember?

2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Can you imagine if she finds this message thread? I couldn't blame her if she was so horrified

that she sold the ST at once (or trash-binned it) and never ever wanted anything to do with

Atari again.

If you wanna be a Youtube star, you need to be able to take the criticism, lol.  She's obviously not shy.

Anyhow, I think if she found this thread she'd be more creeped out by your initial post about your brother trying to track her down plus the stalking comment.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

If you wanna be a Youtube star, you need to be able to take the criticism, lol.  She's obviously not shy.

Anyhow, I think if she found this thread she'd be more creeped out by your initial post about your brother trying to track her down plus the stalking comment.  

Let me make this perfectly and abundantly clear, my brother was *joking* when he sent me that picture. There were no intentions whatsoever for anyone to

be tracked down, let alone stalked...

Moderator(s)? Please?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tillek said:

"You have no idea who you're talking to?"

Thanks for the input Karen... and for proving my point.  What she's going to do with it is none of your business, or mine... so you basically calling me out for calling you out is..............

..what is necessary to highlight your ignorance.

As a classic computer enthusiast I do (as many others) like to know what fellow hobbyists do with their shit. What projects they do. How they use them. Apparently your level of thinking hasn't reached that level yet.

9 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Let me make this perfectly and abundantly clear, my brother was *joking* when he sent me that picture. There were no intentions whatsoever for anyone to

be tracked down, let alone stalked...

Moderator(s)? Please?

I didn't really get that from your initial post, either.  Didn't call anyone out or speak negatively because no point in that nonsense, but I was also thinking the real issue is was some dude(s) jump to the obsessive "gotta track her down" mentality over a girl posting pics of herself.  Glad you cleared it up, though.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Can you imagine if she finds this message thread? I couldn't blame her if she was so horrified

that she sold the ST at once (or trash-binned it) and never ever wanted anything to do with

Atari again.

Too late!   I think its obvious she's seen this thread, and although we've failed to silence her completely, I must say I think she's taken the criticisms to heart, judging by her latest content.....

have to say I am really proud of you guys.   Job well done....

burqa2.thumb.jpg.819ce6bf62a460592b894c09f235088f.jpg

• Haha 6

47 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Atari again.

At this point I think having the moderator(s) step in and lock this thread and let it die an

ignominious death would be the most merciful thing to do. Please....

Or maybe she comes here and learns her photographer has been focusing on her cleavage instead of her new tech finds and fires his arse and thanks us? :)

• Haha 2