IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit Halloween / Spooky Homebrew Games for Oct 31st ZPH Stream

Hello All!

ZeroPage Homebrew will be doing a Halloween homebrew stream on October 31st and we'd love to focus on scary / spooky / monster themed homebrew games for the Atari 8-Bit! If you know of any games that might fit the bill please post the name of the game below, and if you have it, a link to where to download it. 🙂

Looking forward to the stream as we've already got our costumes ready!

- James

• Like 2

James, great idea!  May I humbly suggest our Anschuetz/Weisgerber/Anschuetz game called Ramses' Revenge 2021 BC.  This is either a 1 or 2 player game where you race to the top of a pyramid and try to avoid bats, mummies, goblins, and monsters.  It was released last Halloween.  It is also couch compliant!

Robert Anschuetz (@rra)

Eric Anschuetz (@eea)

John Weisgerber (@jjw)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AtariBrian said:

Have you ever played Bob's Failsafe on an episode? I don't remember but I love that game!!!

SUCH A GOOD GAME! We definitely played that, dedicating a whole stream to it and completed it on Novice Mode. We still have to go back and play it on a harder setting as we love the game so much.

- James

On 10/26/2022 at 11:28 AM, Thelen said:

Ah, sorry, I see now...

Well, would you do a VBXE homebrew with 1.4 wip level demo - if I can(hopefully) reach the deadline of oct 31... 🙂

I'd love to debut your game on the stream if you're able to finish it in time! I'll keep watching this thread or my PMs for updates. 🙂

- James

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Spooky 8-Bit Halloween Games on tomorrow's stream LIVE on Twitch, hope you can join us!

Mon Oct 31, 2022 | LIVE @ 7PM PT | 10PM ET | 2AM GMT+1Day (NOTE SPECIAL DAY & TIME)

WATCH LIVE: https://www.twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/
WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/

Games:

(WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, FifthPlayer said:

Really surprised that Dracula Story was overlooked:

Dracula Story is a TON of fun! We played it only a couple of weeks ago on ZPH (20220923's show) so I was looking for games we haven't streamed before for this Halloween's event. In hindsight I should have delayed playing it until Halloween but it's such a fun game I couldn't help but play it right away! 🙂

- James