IGNORED

Pumpkin Attack: New Halloween game!

nanochess

Hi.

The Halloween’s Day is coming but the skeletons want to replace it with the Skeleton’s Day! Only Pumpkin Smith riding a rocket with a laser cannon can save the day!

Defeat the minions and fight the four skeleton bosses: Skeletog, Skeledemon, Skelebi, and Skeleskull. Each final boss has a weak point, but you need to discover it.

ROM soon to be now available! (apparently my brother couldn't read my mind to have the music ready for Yesterday :P )

But here is an animated GIF preview for your enjoyment! Including the first boss ;)

mvi_0001.gif.72020a55b5182a04c1de390477b82231.gif

pumpkin_attack.rom

pumpkin_attack.txt

• Like 20
  • Thanks 16

11 hours ago, nanochess said:

Hi.

The Halloween’s Day is coming but the skeletons want to replace it with the Skeleton’s Day! Only Pumpkin Smith riding a rocket with laser cannon can save the day!

Defeat the minions and fight the four skeleton bosses: Skeletog, Skeledemon, Skelebi, and Skeleskull. Each final boss has a weak point, but you need to discover it.

ROM soon to be available (apparently my brother cannot have ready the music for Yesterday :P )

But here is an animated GIF preview for your enjoyment! Including the first boss ;)

mvi_0001.gif.72020a55b5182a04c1de390477b82231.gif

🙄

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Pumpkin Attack: New Halloween game!