IGNORED

Halloween special: New Game (SplatterVania)

phoboz

yes, there are several projects underway, some are on standby, due to changes in the artistic direction, getting people to commit to the project is difficult, but the most important thing is that with what is learned with one project, it is possible to advance in others , we are in the process of learning and optimizing with respect to previous projects, we cannot know if a project is viable if we do not have at least one demo or proof of concept

• Like 2

@Eternal-Krauser has made a leap forward as an artist, both in visual domain and in composing music optimal for the Jaguar.

I have to admit I had a motivation issue, rather I tended to focus on advancing my artist career in heavy-metal, punkrock and death-metal.

Thanks to Krauser for being still around and commited, I hope that this Halloween annoucement will ignite to a new spark?!

It is true as Krauser says, for every game porototype our methods for developing games have been refined. Maybe it's not visible on the surface, but it certainly has increased our productivity.

So if we can take advantage of this now, I hope that we will be able to continue developing more and more exciting games for the Jaguar in the coming years.

Happy Halloween,

👻👾💀👽

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, phoboz said:

@Eternal-Krauser has made a leap forward as an artist, both in visual domain and in composing music optimal for the Jaguar.

I have to admit I had a motivation issue, rather I tended to focus on advancing my artist career in heavy-metal, punkrock and death-metal.

Thanks to Krauser for being still around and commited, I hope that this Halloween annoucement will ignite to a new spark?!

It is true as Krauser says, for every game porototype our methods for developing games have been refined. Maybe it's not visible on the surface, but it certainly has increased our productivity.

So if we can take advantage of this now, I hope that we will be able to continue developing more and more exciting games for the Jaguar in the coming years.

Happy Halloween,

👻👾💀👽

Yes the improvements are visible. Nice work!

Hopefully more games! 🙂

On 10/31/2022 at 9:56 AM, phoboz said:

This is awesome. If my guidance counselors had told me there was a career option of programming video games for retro consoles as a side hustle while focusing on my "day job" of metal/punk rock, my life choices would have been different.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, cubanismo said:

This is awesome. If my guidance counselors had told me there was a career option of programming video games for retro consoles as a side hustle while focusing on my "day job" of metal/punk rock, my life choices would have been different.

Thread derail:

Dude!?! You're a punk/metalist? My catchphrase when departing friends is, "Stay Punk."

image.thumb.png.f8116b7a6597a54810dd9a7dd2f743c5.png

• 2 months later...