IGNORED

Atari store orders

toddgjinal1

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here, made an order, sent email checking on status and haven't heard anything. I've had past orders take months to arrive so it would be nice to have some way to check order status. I'm thinking of just cancelling this order and buying the games from eBay, at least that way I can get order status, email support, etc.

Edited by Reality Studio

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2022 at 5:44 PM, Reality Studio said:

Same problem here, made an order, sent email checking on status and haven't heard anything. I've had past orders take months to arrive so it would be nice to have some way to check order status. I'm thinking of just cancelling this order and buying the games from eBay, at least that way I can get order status, email support, etc.

Did you get your order eventually?  I placed an order just over 2 weeks ago and not heard anything yet.  I will wait a bit longer before reaching out though.  I think AA is busy working on updating the store software or something.

On 1/18/2023 at 2:56 PM, insertclevernamehere said:

Did you get your order eventually?  I placed an order just over 2 weeks ago and not heard anything yet.  I will wait a bit longer before reaching out though.  I think AA is busy working on updating the store software or something.

Yes, I have been working to get all the new games from PRGE into the store, which will happen today.  The main delay with that was several of the new 7800 games use new boards (we have three entirely new boards for 7800 games) and we had to work out some issues with a few of the games before we could add them to the store.  I didn't want to add all the other 2600, 5200, and 7800 games without also having those ready to go.

I have been getting orders out, but was definitely swamped in December!  Next year I will add a notice to the front of the store to give a hard deadline of when orders need to be placed in order to be received in time for Christmas (at least for those in the US -- can't make any such promises for international orders, of course).  I apologize to those who were wanting to get their orders in time for Christmas but didn't get them until later.

..Al

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2023 at 3:56 PM, insertclevernamehere said:

2 weeks? That is a blink of an eye. I have been waiting over a year and still don't have my order from last year's games. Someone forgot about me again :sad::sad: 

1 minute ago, AtariBrian said:

2 weeks? That is a blink of an eye. I have been waiting over a year and still don't have my order from last year's games. Someone forgot about me again :sad::sad: 

Hi Brian, I'll have yours out this week.  I apologize for that, as it's a custom order and not part of my normal workflow with the store, I sometimes forget to get to those. I do still have the copy of Another World for you as well.

..Al

9 minutes ago, Albert said:

Hi Brian, I'll have yours out this week.  I apologize for that, as it's a custom order and not part of my normal workflow with the store, I sometimes forget to get to those. I do still have the copy of Another World for you as well.

..Al

Oh ok. Would it be possible for me to add any games I want from the new batch and to ship them all at once? 

1 hour ago, AtariBrian said:

Yikes!  Mine includes a custom order too.  I hope I don't have to wait that long.  Especially as I deliberately ordered older games so I wouldn't have to wait as long as is usual for preorders.

14 minutes ago, insertclevernamehere said:

Yikes!  Mine includes a custom order too.  I hope I don't have to wait that long.  Especially as I deliberately ordered older games so I wouldn't have to wait as long as is usual for preorders.

No, this was a special case, not a custom cart order from the store itself.  Still shouldn't have taken nearly this long for me to get it out, of course.  I will have current store orders out by the end of this week, then I will have a ton of games to build as orders for the new games arrive.

..Al

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...