IGNORED

PRGE 2023 Intellivision attendees & exhibitors wanted

Rev

On 9/25/2023 at 10:42 AM, nanochess said:

Maybe I should pinpoint for the PRGE Exhibitors list that Atariage will have a demonstration of Akalabeth and for the first time @Albert will have an Intellivision at the Atariage booth.

This was part of our master plan all along:  We start with a small forum, make a few boutique releases here and there, then convince Al to publish our games, and eventually take over the entire site and change the name to IntellivisionAge.

Today, AtariAge ... Tomorrow, the world!!!!  BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

dZ.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

This was part of our master plan all along:  We start with a small forum, make a few boutique releases here and there, then convince Al to publish our games, and eventually take over the entire site and change the name to IntellivisionAge.

Today, AtariAge ... Tomorrow, the world!!!!  BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

dZ.

I never noticed before! The initial and final letters were the clue!

dZ -> DoofenschmirtZ

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, First Spear said:

Hey all. I have some refrigerator magnets for anyone to hand out, was wondering if I can mail them to someone who can put them out for public to grab. Please DM if you are able. I am not able to get to or get into PRGE this year.

Thanks!

Please contact Rev,he would be happy to assist you with that!

Thank you!👍

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sfish said:

As a recent transplant to the PNW, I will be attending PRGE for the very first time next week and I'm really looking forward to it! If anyone has any recommendations for things not to miss, I'm all ears. :) 

Are you looking only for PRGE advice or also Portland-as-a-tourist advice as well?

1 hour ago, Lathe26 said:

Are you looking only for PRGE advice or also Portland-as-a-tourist advice as well?

I live in Washington and this will be my first pleasure trip to Portland so I'd say recommendations for both/either would be nice.

10 hours ago, sfish said:

I live in Washington and this will be my first pleasure trip to Portland so I'd say recommendations for both/either would be nice.

Here's a few quick recommendations:

• Downtown area:
    • Powell's Book Store - a MASSIVE used book store (some new) with a small cafe inside (food and lattes).
    • Billy Galaxy - retro toys (GI Joe, Transformers, older toys, some comics, a some animation cells from 1980s cartoons)
    • Ground Kontrol - old school video game arcade and pinball
    • Wander around downtown district for food, both north and south of Burnside.
    • Voodoo Doughnuts - weird and fun novelty doughnuts with a dark & dirty sense of humor
  • Barely west of downtown
    • Blue Star Donut - what would happen if a 5-star chef designed donuts, odd combinations of flavors that will blow your tastebuds.  Has locations elsewhere, too.
  • Walking distance from Oregon Convention Center (east of downtown)
    • Voodoo Doughnuts - weird and fun novelty doughnuts with a dark & dirty sense of humor
    • URS Electronics - if you like building electronics from new parts (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc)
    • TOTL Games - retro game store (walking here is a stretch)
  • South east of downtown, across the river
    • OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) - a science museum
    • Oregon Rail Heritage Center - a train museum with ~4 locomotives you can tour
    • USS Blueback Submarine - tour a retired US navy submarine
  • Further east by southeast of downtown
    • Hawthorne Blvd - lot's of shops along here on the east side
  • Fricking west of downtown
    • Surplus Gizmos - if you like building electronics and used lab equipment, check this place out (recommend viewing online first to see if it interests you).  Need to drive there.

There is a LOT of other stuff to do, but these are a mild starter list.

Get the HOP Pass installed on your phone so that you can ride the street cars (small rail transit) and the rail cars (heavier rail transit).  Works for buses, too.

• Like 3

Hadn't chimed in yet, but I'll be there showing off Argon. We have booth 280 (a 10x20) we're sharing with Old School Gamer this year.

Since last year we've added tons of new games (over 400 now, 15 and counting for Intellivision), new systems (GB, GBC, GBA, PICO-8), and now have a Unity plugin version of the game engine available for licensing to folks doing retro games on modern consoles (ie, publishing, for example, on Steam (Mac/PC), PS, XBOX, etc)

PRGE SMS-V07a 2023.png

• Like 4

On 9/10/2023 at 9:06 PM, Rev said:

2023 PRGE Attendees:

1. Rev

2. cmart604

3. Steve Jones

4. IntvCasey

5. intellivotion

6. Intvfun

7. Lathe26

8. JasonLikesINTV 

9. Kamikazi26

10. Intymike

11. cmadruga

12. tlinder

13. BBWW

14. the1hatman

15. Special Teams

16. swlovinist

17. MGG

18. Papa Pete

19. fdr4prez

20. Albert (The Man…the Legend)

21. TrekMD

22. mthompson

23. Black_Tiger

24. BigDumer

25. Sharkcharmer

26. GrizzLee

27. sramirez2008
28.GamesForYourIntv

29. Rick Reynolds
30. 5-11under

31. WaveRider1970

32. AJLPetty

33. KylJoy +1

Humblejack (In Spirit)

• Like 11

21 hours ago, CharonPDX said:

*SIIIIGH*

I really want to go as usual, but I've been busy every weekend for the past 5 weekends. I just need a break. And I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me if I'm gone most of the day Fri/Sat for a 6th weekend in a row.

You could always pop in for dinner one night. I did that when I went, even brought my sister and BIL with me. I got caught up hanging out with family that day and don't think I even went to PRGE.

• Like 1

Last-minute heads-up, everyone! We're thrilled to announce that we'll be at the event with three Intellivision games in tow: two brand-new titles and one enhanced re-release. While they won't be up for sale just yet, come to our booth (#751) and be among the first to give them a spin before they are released. The big news? Intellivision will be the very first system to receive ports of our exciting new partnership with Jaleco/City Connection, bringing official Jaleco games to Atari-era consoles. And, yes, you can expect more games to follow. Don't miss this sneak peek!

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, Special Teams said:

Great news Ed, look forward to seeing you there! I remember you had a booth planned a few years ago but didn't make it.  That may have been around the time of the IntelliXpander?

Indeed, we had to cancel last minute. But I may still have an IntelliXpander board around somewhere... Was discussing the idea again the other day with our dev...

• Like 4

2023 PRGE Exhibitors:

1. IntellivisionRevolution

*Intellivision games

2. Steve Jones Box Company

*Intellivision custom boxes

3. Intellivision Collector

*Intellivision demos

4. Intelligentvision

*Intellivision games

5. Intellivisionaries

*Intellivision Podcast

6. The Papa Pete Show

*Youtube Channel live play and interviews

7. Elektronite/Homebrew Inc.

*Intellivision games

8. 5-11under

*Intellivision games

9. Sibling Rivalry

*Livestream retro & Intellivision games

10. Argon
*Booth #280

*Intellivision emulation App. 

11. Opcode Games

*Booth #751
*Colecovision & Intellivision (demos only).

12. The Intellivision Gamer

*Youtube Channel live play and interviews

——————

2023 PRGE game releases:

1. Pitfall 3: Return to the Caverns

2. 5-11under’s game

3. Intelligentvision 1

4. Intelligentvision 2

5. Intelligentvision 3

6. Elektronite & Homebrew Inc. games

2023 PRGE Intellivision game demos:

1. Intellivision Collector

2. Opcode Games

3. AtariAge

2023 PRGE Attendees:

1. Rev

2. cmart604

3. Steve Jones

4. IntvCasey

5. intellivotion

6. Intvfun

7. Lathe26

8. JasonLikesINTV 

9. Kamikazi26

10. Intymike

11. cmadruga

12. tlinder

13. BBWW

14. the1hatman

15. Special Teams

16. swlovinist

17. MGG

18. Papa Pete

19. fdr4prez

20. Albert (The Man…the Legend)

21. TrekMD

22. mthompson

23. Black_Tiger

24. BigDumer

25. Sharkcharmer

26. GrizzLee

27. sramirez2008
28. GamesForYourIntv

29. Rick Reynolds
30. 5-11under

31. WaveRider1970

32. AJLPetty

33. KylJoy +1

34. Peripheral

35. intvsteve 

36. Tarzilla

37. sfish

38. bhall408

39. Opcode

• Like 1

3 hours ago, opcode said:

Last-minute heads-up, everyone! We're thrilled to announce that we'll be at the event with three Intellivision games in tow: two brand-new titles and one enhanced re-release. While they won't be up for sale just yet, come to our booth (#751) and be among the first to give them a spin before they are released. The big news? Intellivision will be the very first system to receive ports of our exciting new partnership with Jaleco/City Connection, bringing official Jaleco games to Atari-era consoles. And, yes, you can expect more games to follow. Don't miss this sneak peek!

This is even better news! Your booth might be flooded with more Inty nerds than CV ones. Can't wait to check them out. 

• Like 2