IGNORED

onEscape Physical Release - Information and Ordering

pseudografx

As has already been revealed in a post in the original game announcement thread, onEscape is going physical!

For the past two months I've been working on graphical layouts for the box, cartridge, manual and various goodies included with the game and the production is just about to start. We have chosen Mq Workshop (FloB, Tensor Trzaskowskiego) as our publisher and Mariusz is already working on the cartridges. Bocianu is in charge of communication with the print shop and he also did some updates to the game itself (namely the publisher's title screen and some more). The game itself is no different from the free digital release and was designed to work on any Atari 8-bit system with at least 48KB of RAM, PAL or NTSC. The images below are of the final product. More pictures can be found down in the thread.

image.thumb.png.912f7cad1078258c7d2d5a6c5b928308.pngimage.thumb.png.0bf1cb5a082dcf1ba2b5dfa6c7b70875.png
image.thumb.png.f2b093158211dffd948f920738e173a7.pngimage.thumb.png.64eed235854df19a5eac35fbdfb34be1.png

The Content

This is what you will get:

• Full-color printed sleeve-type box
  • Game cartridge in translucent black shell (XE-style) with color label (8Mbit MaxFlash type), black PCB with gold-plated connector
  • Full-color 12-page manual and game history guide
  • A3-format (420 x 297 mm) two-sided poster with game map on one side and hand-drawn pixel art on the other side
  • 6 rounded rectangular stickers of about 50 x 33 mm

Pricing and Ordering

Soundtrack Edition: 53 USD + 7 USD for worldwide shipping
Update: As of April 8, all copies of the Soundtrack Edition have been reserved so only Standard edition is now available.

Standard Edition: 49 USD + 7 USD for worldwide shipping

You can sign up for a order in this thread and ONLY here (there are separate order threads on some of the Polish forums, too).
In your order, please state the number of copies.

We would like to have a small initial batch ready for the upcoming demo party Forever, held on March 17-19 near Trnava, Slovakia. If everything goes to plan, pre-orders should start shipping around the same time. Everyone who places a pre-order will be contacted to confirm the order and provide their shipping address.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the boxed version of onEscape in this thread.

Edited by pseudografx
Soundtrack Edition is not available any more.
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

And here we go again! This is next hobby publishing of the game with a friends-programmers. I will prepare everything and I will do a shipment - as I did it in previous publishings.

Some technical additional informations. The cartridge picture which is placed in the first post is a mock-up only. The original cartridge will be prepared with black pcb and gold connector. I will place a real pictures here soon.

Soundtrack edition will be available only one time, as a limited special version, which we designed for the greatest fans and friends. There will be not reedition of this version - it is limited one time batch. When it will not be available anymore, then I will write an info about it.

I will signup every one who want a physical copy, and I will send them a private messages when the copies will be ready for shipment. I think the shipping will start about a second half of march.

• Like 5