IGNORED

onEscape Physical Release - Information and Ordering

pseudografx

@Defender II There are no more soundtrack available. Would you like two standard or three standard then?

Oh, and notice that shipping cost for two or three copies in one package are more then double. It's because of better and promotional pricing for small packages in our country.

Edited by Mq.

It is very small chance near zero that someone will resign his limited edition soundtrack. I shipped almost all of them, and no one resigned.

Two and three copies will cost the same for shipping. It is because there is constant price for weight 0,5kg to 1kg. Two copies weight is about 0,6kg and three copies weight is about 0,9kg. The cost depends of the destination country. For example it will be about 12USD to Europe, 14USD to America and 20USD to Australia.
Only for small packages there is one price 7USD to all the world. So to some countries it is better to ship each one copy separate.

And one more option is if the destination country is Poland from I'm shipping the packages, then I can ship any number of copies for about 5USD to any place in Poland:-)

Edited by Mq.

On 4/28/2023 at 4:04 AM, Mq. said:

It is very small chance near zero that someone will resign his limited edition soundtrack. I shipped almost all of them, and no one resigned.

Two and three copies will cost the same for shipping. It is because there is constant price for weight 0,5kg to 1kg. Two copies weight is about 0,6kg and three copies weight is about 0,9kg. The cost depends of the destination country. For example it will be about 12USD to Europe, 14USD to America and 20USD to Australia.
Only for small packages there is one price 7USD to all the world. So to some countries it is better to ship each one copy separate.

And one more option is if the destination country is Poland from I'm shipping the packages, then I can ship any number of copies for about 5USD to any place in Poland:-)

OK as long as the shipping is the same for 2 or 3 I'll get 3 standard to USA. If anyone does change their mind about the soundtrack version, please let me know.

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The game is really the blast! A very great job! Great attention to detail! 🙂

After the opening credits, I was expecting something Blade Runner-style, but it doesn't rain enough in the game for that - at least in the places I've gotten to so far. ;-)

I would love to get a physical copy (1 x Standard edition, Germany)!

Edited by Sleepy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Big thanx to Tomáš Kratochvíl (professional photographer) for this amazing Photo-PR, photographed at breathtaking multiplatform party "Bytefest"  in Prague city in Czech Republic (26. - 29.10. 2023) ;-)

image.jpeg

POISON                  PG

PA280010.jpg

Edited by Poison
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1

• 3 months later...