IGNORED

onEscape Physical Release - Information and Ordering

pseudografx

1 hour ago, Ray Gillman said:

Maybe post a gameplay video?  Watchout for those UK shipments.  One of my kids attended graduate school in Glasgow and sent her a violin from the USA and they stabbed me for a $60 customs fee holding on to her violin like an impounded car.

what they acted like it was a business purchase even though it was her private property?

1 hour ago, Ray Gillman said:

Maybe post a gameplay video?  Watchout for those UK shipments.  One of my kids attended graduate school in Glasgow and sent her a violin from the USA and they stabbed me for a $60 customs fee holding on to her violin like an impounded car.

It's in the original game announcement thread (linked in the first post of this thread), but here you are, as captured from my Atari 800XE:

Edited by pseudografx
  • Like 5

@dex.128 Yes, we should have it on Forever.

@Ray Gillman I don't know if sometimes some custom fees may be added in some countries. I'm shipping everything by post, and I'm declaring it as a gift. But I declare real worth of the game, because in case of damage or lost the package I can retrieve the money. In the previous shipments of FloB and Tensor, no one told me about unforeseen fees.

Edited by Mq.