IGNORED

onEscape Physical Release - Information and Ordering

pseudografx

If it isn't already too late, can I order 1x Soundtrack Edition to CZ? I can pick it up personally somewhere if needed. I just noticed the physical release in the discussion on discord where I probably missed some earlier announcement. Thanks a lot 

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2023 at 10:26 AM, Mq. said:

@pseudografx Thank you for the photos and for our meeting at the party.

@jr100 It is not to late. We actually just starts to prepare copies for orders realisation. So you are signed up for your copy.

Great! Thanks a lot. I guess you will then get in touch regarding payments, shipping etc.?

On 3/4/2023 at 5:13 PM, pseudografx said:

As has already been revealed in a post in the original game announcement thread, onEscape is going physical!

For the past two months I've been working on graphical layouts for the box, cartridge, manual and various goodies included with the game and the production is just about to start. We have chosen Mq Workshop (FloB, Tensor Trzaskowskiego) as our publisher and Mariusz is already working on the cartridges. Bocianu is in charge of communication with the print shop and he also did some updates to the game itself (namely the publisher's title screen and some more). The game itself is no different from the free digital release and was designed to work on any Atari 8-bit system with at least 48KB of RAM, PAL or NTSC. The images below are of the final product. More pictures can be found down in the thread.

image.thumb.png.912f7cad1078258c7d2d5a6c5b928308.pngimage.thumb.png.0bf1cb5a082dcf1ba2b5dfa6c7b70875.png

The Content

We will be offering two editions of the game - the Standard Edition and the Soundtrack Edition, the only difference between them being a CD with the original game soundtrack in stereo (as is available in the game) and a small sticker on the box.

The Soundtrack Edition will only be available one time, as limited special version, intended for the greatest fans and friends. There will be no re-release of this edition - it is a limited one time batch. We will announce when the stock runs out.

This is what you will get:

• Full-color printed sleeve-type box
  • Game cartridge in translucent black shell (XE-style) with color label (8Mbit MaxFlash type), black PCB with gold-plated connector
  • Full-color 12-page manual and game history guide
  • A3-format (420 x 297 mm) two-sided poster with game map on one side and hand-drawn pixel art on the other side
  • 6 rounded rectangular stickers of about 50 x 33 mm
  • A burned CD-Audio containing the original stereo soundtrack with color label in a printed Digipak case (Soundtrack Edition only)

Pricing and Ordering

Soundtrack Edition: 53 USD + 7 USD for worldwide shipping

Standard Edition: 49 USD + 7 USD for worldwide shipping

You can sign up for a pre-order in this thread and ONLY here (there may be another pre-order thread on some of the Polish forums, too).
In your pre-order, please state the requested edition(s) and number of copies.

We would like to have a small initial batch ready for the upcoming demo party Forever, held on March 17-19 near Trnava, Slovakia. If everything goes to plan, pre-orders should start shipping around the same time. Everyone who places a pre-order will be contacted to confirm the order and provide their shipping address.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the boxed version of onEscape in this thread.

1 STANDARD EDITION for me! ITALY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2