IGNORED

onEscape Physical Release - Information and Ordering

pseudografx

On 3/26/2023 at 10:05 PM, Poison said:

And here we have an unboxing of our game and a short gameplay video (finally with the stereo upgrade on :) )

Everything looks great here.  The game itself has fantastic graphics, though the post apocalyptic world depicted is very depressing.  If only for the fact that it is entirely too believable.  I look forward to playing the game myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mutterminder said:

Everything looks great here.  The game itself has fantastic graphics, though the post apocalyptic world depicted is very depressing.  If only for the fact that it is entirely too believable.  I look forward to playing the game myself.

Thank you very much, PG did an absolutely great job and fandal put it together brilliantly so that we can all play it ;-) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Everyone who placed pre-order here (or in email, message etc.) is signed up on the list.

I'm producing cartridges from about two-three weeks and I'm sending it for every next person from an ordering list.
For a next few days (about a week) everyone should get a message from me. I'm sending a message when your copy is ready for shipment.

Please be a patient, I think I should realise every order within about one-two weeks.

Edited by Mq.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

If I knew you were going to keep it in foil, I'd put old newspapers inside 😃

Man, I worked hard to put everything together perfectly evenly for the joy of unpacking, and you won't even see it to appreciate it 😃

But, by the way, some good news for you:

image.thumb.png.9f4177cd829fa8f9553605724088053c.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I was able to finish the game last night. Really well done and the music is worth the price of admission along with the cool story. I will state that the last number puzzle I did have to write down all the permutations before getting it... unless it was mentioned somewhere else in the correct order during game play that I somehow missed?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

I was able to finish the game last night. Really well done and the music is worth the price of admission along with the cool story. I will state that the last number puzzle I did have to write down all the permutations before getting it... unless it was mentioned somewhere else in the correct order during game play that I somehow missed?

Spoiler

There is no hint in the game regarding the correct order, it's just a matter of trial-and-error, though there are only 24 possible combinations. However, the correct combination is hidden somewhere in the manual.

Edited by pseudografx
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, pseudografx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There is no hint in the game regarding the correct order, it's just a matter of trial-and-error, though there are only 24 possible combinations. However, the correct combination is hidden somewhere in the manual.

Oh wow...okay. I did look through that actually as I did find the numbers but in fact I had to write down and go through each of the 24 different combinations. I believe it was somewhere around the last 1/4 of the permutations I tried that got it. Not a problem by any means, just wasn't sure if there was a more proper way. I will need to peruse 'stuff'' some more but thank you!