IGNORED

Dream flight

YOK-dfa

Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of an Atari 2600 game called Dream Flight? Is that a pirate of some kind? And if so, what's it the original game?

Same goes for a game called Kung Fu? Couldn't find any information about that either.

Cheers,

Raymond

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't Kung Fu an Activision Cart?  I have three or four of them laying around.   It's got masters written in small letters below kung fu.

That's Kung Fu Master, Activision's bad arcade port. (Well, let's face it, the arcade game itself wasn't much to write home about. :-) Black & White "special" label.

There's also "Super Kung Fu," the European name of Chuck Norris Superkicks.

• 19 years later...
On 10/3/2003 at 3:54 AM, YOK-dfa said:

Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of an Atari 2600 game called Dream Flight? Is that a pirate of some kind? And if so, what's it the original game?

Same goes for a game called Kung Fu? Couldn't find any information about that either.

Cheers,

Raymond

If it is a pirate, then it is a pirate of the official one named: Nightmare! developed by Sancho... interesting, I never ever heard of such game neither of such company, but that´s what I found out on the net.
At this time of writing, I´m trying to find out how to pass the second level. I like the game, it´s fun and challenging, plus, it gots music!!
AtariAge - Atari 2600 - Nightmare (Sancho)

Edited by Aloan

1 hour ago, Aloan said:

If it is a pirate, then it is a pirate of the official one named: Nightmare! developed by Sancho... interesting, I never ever heard of such game neither of such company, but that´s what I found out on the net.
At this time of writing, I´m trying to find out how to pass the second level. I like the game, it´s fun and challenging, plus, it gots music!!

I was curious to find a video about the game.

One video couldn't pass level 2, but I found another saying that level 2 is beaten by kicking all enemies before taking the helicopter.

• Like 1