IGNORED

Ok Songbird Productions! Answer me this!

WesleyrpgAust

We all know you do a superb job of re-producing the Telegames Lynx games like Super Off Road, Double Dragon and Krazy Golf, but why are 4 of the Telegames CD jewel cased only?

Fat Bobby, Hyperdrome, Raiden and Bubble Trouble also deserve a boxed release? Is there a particular reason why these 4 are a CD Jewel case only? They stick out like a sore thumb in my collection!

What would it take to make an 'official' box for all 4 of those titles with the usual box dimensions? Is there an official box for these titles already or would an artist be required to design something?

All the best

• 2 weeks later...

Fat Bobby and Bubble Trouble were actually released by Telegames in a variety of cases; my copy of Bubble Trouble came packaged in this ugly white DVD movie case with cheap red printing on the front and back. Really, the CD jewel cases are an improvement. I dimly recall that Hyperdrome also orginally had some other packaging, but have never seen Raiden in anything but the CD jewel case.

I believe that Pete (UK Telegames) stated that Telegames just grabbed whatever packaging (and boards) were available at the time when making another production run of their cartridges; that's why there are so many cart variants of their games.