IGNORED

INTRUDERS (2600)

HSW3ET

Hi guys!

Soon I will be releasing my new game for the ATARI 2600!

If you already like my games and want to reserve a copy, feel free to message me at [ skyline2600games@gmail.com ] with the title (Subject): INTRUDERS - "Your name" (Example: INTRUDERS - Robert Smith) and express interest.
In a few weeks I will be returning to you with the necessary information. The edition will be limited and numbered. Also, a few copies (NTSC) are with me in Europe, in case anyone wants them.

And for those who haven't bought the other games yet, know that it is possible to send more games in the same package, if you are interested in purchasing more than one title.

Links to my games here on the forum:

ORBITAL WAR ( https://forums.atariage.com/topic/338129-orbital-war-2600/ )

ZARSKTARS I: A SPACE SAGA ( https://forums.atariage.com/topic/325905-z%CE%B4rkst%CE%B4rs-a-space-saga/ )

ZARKSTARS II: GROUND FORCE ( https://forums.atariage.com/topic/332014-z%CE%B4rkst%CE%B4rs-ii-ground-force/ )

ZARKSTARS IV: NEBULA (Coming soon!)

Hope you like the news!
Cheers!
Leandro Camara

Intruders (75dpi) - 01.jpg

Intruders Divulgação.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2023 at 6:26 AM, jgkspsx said:

No Zarkstars III??

I am very interested in Intruders but I am wondering what sort of game it is?

Hi jgkspsx!

ZARKSTARS III is not finished yet. I ended up giving preference to releasing, very soon, ZARKSTARS IV: NEBULA. Hope you like it! 😊

INTRUDERS is a game about a police agent who tries to destroy aliens that are invading the planet, capturing dynamites and a detonator along the way, jumping holes and saving some humans (before they turn into monsters) until he reaches the city hall of each city, where the aliens are multiplying.
It's six alien-infested cities before he can save the planet. 🙃

Edited by HSW3ET
  • Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 1:29 AM, sramirez2008 said:

I was half expecting a Space Invaders port (name and box art). Thats really cool box art.👍

Hi sramirez2008! Thanks! No, this isn't a Space Invaders port... 😊 ...but that's not to say that all those games aren't in our subconscious almost all the time. That's the kind of thing we like! ☺️👍 Obviously, the game also brings other influences from that era. I will soon make a video available. Hope you like!

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 2:51 AM, littaum said:

Looks nice!  Any chance of a demo ROM?

Hi littaum! Thanks! I'm not considering making a demo, because I usually don't. 😐 The only reason for this is that, unfortunately, in Brazil, it is known that some people sell Demo versions of games (in cartridges), without authorization, and (even worse) not warning that the game is incomplete. There are even AtariAge games (WIP or not) being sold that way in Brazilian markets, which I always thought was very unfair for developers. I would also like to find a safe way to sell my game ROMs on a platform like PlusCart. I am waiting for the advance of this tool in this direction. 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HSW3ET said:

ZARKSTARS III is not finished yet. I ended up giving preference to releasing, very soon, ZARKSTARS IV: NEBULA.

Then you could release ZARKSTARS III: NEBULA soon and change the name of the original ZARKSTARS III to ZARKSTARS IV. Just sayin'. 😉

• Like 2

18 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

Then you could release ZARKSTARS III: NEBULA soon and change the name of the original ZARKSTARS III to ZARKSTARS IV. Just sayin'. 😉

Hi roots.genoa!
I'm trying to follow a logic (mine) in building these games. 🙃
The first three games are made with monochromatic elements and multiple sprites on the screen, in addition to having small riddles and symbols hidden in the game.
The next sequence has colorful elements (ships and enemies) and other types of unrelated secrets. Something like that. 😉
Anyway, your suggestion was a good one! 😊👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...