IGNORED

Your Gaming Snacks

I don't eat while gaming and i try not to eat at my desk while working.  gross keyboards and controllers are not my bag, baby.

for something passive, though, like watching a movie or tv show, I like carbonated/sparkling waters and salty crunchy snacks (popcorn, crackers, chips that don't leave gross residue on my fingers).

• Like 2

Nothing, really. For some reason, my "snack while gaming" habits changed over the last decade+.    Back during PS2/XBox days, it was popcorn.   But since the past couple of console gens, I can't stand to have "snack grease" and and gunk on my controllers, so I usually just have a black coffee while I play.

• Like 3

Pretty much, I wait for my wife and daughter to leave the house... they're at Disney World right now while I'm working. As soon as I get off work, I intend to go into the pantry and eat all the chocolate any gummy bears I find, and raid whatever ice cream I find in the fridge. Then I'll use the excuse that I'm just trying to get rid of things that are near the expiration date so they don't go to waste.

Then I'll have a gin and tonic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...