IGNORED

Atari Haunted House - (by Atari) - (in VCS Store)

justclaws

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, zzip said:

This is out now on VCS!   $15.99 -  I think that might be a sale price because it is $19.99 on other platforms.

Yes it's. From @davpa :"Just so you guys know, *Haunted House* is 20% off the first week. After that, it goes to the normal price of $19.99."

• Thanks 2

Just bought the game myself. I made it through the end of the tutorial, and then in the first non-tutorial room I got crushed pretty quickly. The game does have a bit of a learning curve to it based on what I've played so far and what I've seen through preview videos of it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2023 at 11:04 PM, bradhig1 said:

I got to the attic and the final boss there. At one point I had to enter a mirror and  fight a bunch of ghosts there. I lost because each time I killed one they shot a beam that took away a ton of health from me. Anyone know how to defeat it?

Are you talking about the 3rd boss, the king of ghosts with his crown on his head, or the one after the fourth that you will be able to see once you have saved your last friend? If it's the third boss, there's the crown that differentiates the real one from the fake boss. Look for the golden crown, the others are silver.

2 hours ago, zzip said:

I haven't rescued a single kid yet.   Are they after the first boss, or am I missing a secret somewhere?

You have to get the keys and go in the sewers, or whatever they're supposed to be.  There's a door to the left on the main hub that takes you to all the locked doors.  They're in there.

I am missing three cartridges. Haunted House ,one between Missile Command and Pong, and one between Swordquest Waterworld and Yar's Revenge.   I have collected all of the utensils for chef collected ,and 13 cats.  I mostly find cats when I go collectable hunting and I want cartridges instead.