IGNORED

Framed Panasonic 3DO games

Wing_Commander

A few years ago Bitrate, a member of this forum, posted the following from his collection. These framed games were displayed in Panasonic's HQ lobby back in the early to mid 90's.  I have acquired two of them so far (Star Blade / Fun N Games)..., but I am on the hunt to find the other five. I figure it is possible Bitrate still has them and isn't selling, but I also figure that it is possible he had sold them and someone here might know where I can find them. Hopefully willing to sell as well.  I purchased the two I acquired on Ebay for 350 dollars , but I am willing to pay a bit more for the others. Feel free to PM me...., and I can trade a working Konami Total Vice arcade M2 machine for all 5 *needs a new chasis 

DSC03818_30.webp

Edited by Wing_Commander
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Atari_Bill said:

Wow, that’s pretty cool!  Good luck!  Sounds like a tough lot to find. 

Thanks..., I am really excited that I found 2 of them thus far.. Definitely going to be a very tough endeavor. I am guessing Bitrate most likely still has them as the seller I bought from got the two he had from Bitrate. Regardless if I find the rest or not, it is pretty awesome to have two of the seven in that collection.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...