IGNORED

Ski Jumping RPG (Blue Sunset Games) - (in VCS Store)

justclaws

6 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

This looks quite unique and should be a very good edition to the Atari VCS game library! Looking forward to picking it up when it releases 🙂

Addition.  (Filling in for Damon)😄

• Haha 1

You would be surprised when it comes to some games, you can look at a game and think nope this isn't for me or its not the game i wanted and then when you play it its a complete surprise and you love it 😅. There's been a few VCS games i thought i wouldn't really be interested in but i purchased them to support the developer and the Atari VCS and had a complete blast playing it. I think Pixel Cup Soccer was one of the games i wasn't sure of at first and i just picked it up anyway and couldn't put it down.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

You would be surprised when it comes to some games, you can look at a game and think nope this isn't for me or its not the game i wanted and then when you play it its a complete surprise and you love it 😅. There's been a few VCS games i thought i wouldn't really be interested in but i purchased them to support the developer and the Atari VCS and had a complete blast playing it. I think Pixel Cup Soccer was one of the games i wasn't sure of at first and i just picked it up anyway and couldn't put it down.

Pixel Cup Soccer is a mainstay for couch multiplayer at my place. Myself and a few friends are soccer fans, and Pixel Cup reminds me of an updated take on NES World Cup. It's great fun with a enough teams and details to keep soccer fans entertained, but arcadey enough to be approachable to casual players. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is now available for purchase on the Atari VCS store! I've just picked it up, hoping to get some free time later to sit down and play it 🙂 I've been looking forward to this game for a while, its a little out of the range of the usual games i play but that's what's drawn me to this one plus the Steam reviews are mostly positive so its one to pick up if your looking for a change.