IGNORED

Two new Intellivision consoles coming from BBG Entertainment

Rev

30 minutes ago, mr_me said:

One example is accusations like in the above quote.

Yeah, that makes no sense.  If we were talking about reasons a thread would be locked, then sure, but I can't believe that mods (or whoever) is gonna see bad behaviors and say "we'll not tolerate this in the Classic Consoles section.  This type of dipshittery belongs in Modern Consoles" and move the thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

Also as another point: look how nice that Cornhole screenshot is (not remarkable, but solid and pleasant enough) to what actually was shown playing on Amico:

image.thumb.png.6be255f21ef48035139e5da1c2344d69.png

That just does not look good to me. I don’t understand why the board is so small when aiming. Would have expected a zoom in to aim, then back out for strength of toss. Or at least the board being bigger. As it is, the target is tiny and nothing else in the environment matters. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, rayik said:

That just does not look good to me. I don’t understand why the board is so small when aiming. Would have expected a zoom in to aim, then back out for strength of toss. Or at least the board being bigger. As it is, the target is tiny and nothing else in the environment matters. 

Oh I’m not saying it’s good- just it was way better in 2020 then after the “upgrades”.  It’s still basically a Wii Sports style as drawn by a CHUD.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

Anyone else think this idea (make a new place for unreleased stuff) has merit? 

The topic poster sounds like a jealous untalented gatekeeping

6 hours ago, kevtris said:

member when rxscam came to the forum and acted like he was an interested fan of amico, until he outed himself as an employee? I member.

I member too! 

tumblr_8a18edf9ae37cf50aac72938121585cd_a7b72a13_640.jpg.16564c8eca4d5e4d24426759fc083be9.jpg

5 hours ago, jerseystyle said:

What’s the accusation? You can check someone’s posting history. There were quite a few who ONLY posted on the Amico forum, and usually they were trying to get people to stop being negative. It’s public record, not gossip.

Some of us claim that Amico has FCC certs despite there not being anything on the FCC. Then there are some of us who have the DATA! When I say DATA I don't mean the stuff written in Crayon in Tommy's Wonka book.

Screenshot_20230818_210142_Reddit.thumb.jpg.369fae26491d89a1b6afe164c0c7f1c7.jpg

You need to watch out for that guy in the middle of the pact, mrbeefy. Tommy told me in PMs that they are a shady character and we should attack them. 

• Like 1