IGNORED

3 New ROMs @ IntellivisionCollector.com!

New ROMs have arrived!

With a new joint partnership with Elektronite, Intellivision Collector is proud to assist in helping them distribute heir ROMs.
Not available anywhere else, enjoy these New Digital Downloads through our automated website!

Hover_Bovver_-_Box_-_Front-resized.jpg.a252d15cb493a01f5db8f82c7286cdea.jpg Miner_2049er_Box_-_Front-resized.jpg.1e4b237bbcbc8a03ce51b44b45202690.jpg Steamroller_box_-_Front-resized.jpg.bfac512935698e6c845b554fac811d78.jpg

Please don't share ROMs! Please visit, register & purchase to help support these programmers and publishers. Without their support, we wouldn't have such great new games like these for our beloved Intellivision!

All prices on the site are listed in CAD (Canadian funds).

Hover Bovver - ROM
Click Here!

Miner 2049er - ROM
Click Here!

Steamroller - ROM
Click Here!

PLEASE  BE AWARE THAT THESE MIGHT NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE RTO OR THE BACKBIT MULTI CARTS. THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN TESTED WITH THE LTO FLASH AND JZINTV EMULATOR. ALL OTHER SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE THAT ARE NOT APPROVED ARE BUYER BEWARE.

PPS: If the RTO or Backbit people want to send me a test until, I could pre-test all ROMs on my site and all future ROMs for compatibility and mark them as such, but so far all requests have been denied. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Just purchased all 3 roms lastnight.... I had a little difficulty in the beginning because of the firewalls on my goofy work laptop, but I was able to download them on my wife's PC and put them onto a thumb drive. From there I copied them over to my Ultimate Flashback and my LTO Flash cart. I haven't read the manuals yet, but all 3 games work great and are super fun to play. I will be buying more roms in the near future no doubt. 

BIG props to Luc for his great customer service helping me get everything up and running smoothly lastnight. 😁

Thanks again..... 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, hwrd said:

FYI:  Launched the Miner 2049er ROM successfully using the Nintendo DS emulator

I appreciate these comments where people can confirm the files working with different systems. There is no way i have time to check them all. Thank you Hwrd..

• Like 1

I played a bunch of Steamroller lastnight. SUPER fun game... I played it using both my Inty System II and in emulation (Ultimate Flashback). With the Inty II I had to plug in my Intellivoice, but it all worked great. LOADS of fun... LOL 'OH NO, A BOMB'!!!!!!! :P👍

Edited by Rickster8
Wording