IGNORED

Murtop (by Hiulit) - (coming soon)

Mockduck

41 minutes ago, Mockduck said:

Murtop is coming but not released yet. 

Murtop looks awesome, hopefully we get that by the end of the year. I think there was an issue with the developer receiving there Atari VCS dev kit, it apparently lay in customs for weeks and got shipped back to Atari so that'll sadly hold the game back from releasing for a while i would think.

On 8/2/2023 at 9:52 AM, zzip said:

Don't they have a Dig Dug looking game coming to the VCS?  Murtop?

Murtop is being delayed at the moment because the VCS Developer Kit I sent to Spain was sent back by Spanish customs.  Not sure why.  I've been hesitant about sending another Dev Kit because I don't know why the first one was sent back.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2023 at 5:43 PM, davpa said:

Murtop is being delayed at the moment because the VCS Developer Kit I sent to Spain was sent back by Spanish customs.  Not sure why.  I've been hesitant about sending another Dev Kit because I don't know why the first one was sent back.

Did you ever get a VCS Developer Kit to Spain?

On 10/22/2023 at 1:32 PM, jeremiahjt said:

Did you ever get a VCS Developer Kit to Spain?

Yes!  I purchased a VCS from an EU player and had them send that VCS to Spain, bypassing the usual Spanish customs.  The developer has a VCS but hasn't started the work as there are some personal issues they are taking care of first.  One day it'll get made...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Djmick90 said:

From the same developer that created Donut Dodo?

Different developer but I think they use the same publisher (Flynn’s Arcade). It looks like the dev of Donut Dodo are working on a couple of projects - https://pixel.games/#projects. They also currently have two other games on the VCS - Sir Lovelot and Sigi. I really like Sir Lovelot. I like Sigi but it is a bit too short for my taste for a platformer.