IGNORED

Questions - Help needed!

ABD

Hello everyone 👋🏼,

I want to ask you guys about ( Wave1 games ) do they still ship the games from their website ? Is it safe for me to buy from them ? Will I get my items for sure ?

Also when I’m in the website, I can’t find a way to add the items in a cart like I have to pay each item separately ?! 

Also do you guys know any website or place online that sell (Homebrew games )? 
because I’m still looking for many many homebrew games for my collection 😭

( if anyone selling homebrew , pls msg me 👀)

I will be waiting for all your valuable replies! 

Thank you 😊 

1 hour ago, ABD said:

Hello everyone 👋🏼,

I want to ask you guys about ( Wave1 games ) do they still ship the games from their website ?

Is it safe for me to buy from them ? Will I get my items for sure ?

Also when I’m in the website, I can’t find a way to add the items in a cart like I have to pay each item separately ?! 

Also do you guys know any website or place online that sell (Homebrew games )? 

( if anyone selling homebrew , pls msg me 👀)

I will be waiting for all your valuable replies! 

Thank you 😊 

Here you go…

1. Do they still ship the games from their website ?

According to the site, yes, but you will probably end up with two outcomes, and this is based on many members feedback and personal experience.

A. It will never ship and you need to get a refund from PayPal 

B. Maybe it will eventually ship after waiting days and days with no order update whatsoever, and only then after threatening to file a PayPal refund.

2. Is it safe for me to buy from them ?

See above with regards to actually getting your item. As for ‘is it safe to buy from them’ from the context of is it safe for your mental wellbeing and having to deal with the regret of spending your hard earned cash on a pile of garbage game and packaging…that’s very debatable.

3. Will I get my items for sure ?

See answers to question 1.

4. When I’m in the website, I can’t find a way to add the items in a cart like I have to pay each item separately ?! 

Sorry, can’t help with that one, but considering the website looks like it was built with Frontpage 98, I am not surprised you are having this issue.

5. Do you guys know any website or place online that sell (Homebrew games )? 

Try the AtariAge store of course, or the Songbird Productions store. For homebrew ST ports contact Gaz who is another brilliant resource.

I hope this was genuinely helpful.

Edited by mdkdue
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 11:07 PM, ABD said:

Thank you very Much i really appreciate that. Can you send me Gaz username name I would love to ask him

thank you 😊 

our webpage that was hosted on my NAS drive which allowed online ordering is unfortunately no longer functioning, this is due to multiple reasons.  the biggest issue was the NAS drive decided it was going to do me over and die and corrupt my array. (drives still machanically good)

the second problem is i changed internet provider to cut costs with rediculus prise rises being imposed.  the new provider seems to change ipaddresses aver 5 seconds, even though there is ddns functionality on the replacement nas drive it cant keep up with this ip address switch interval and i have not got it to work from an external source yet.

please email gaz directly for any requests you have.

probably best to use peleiades81@gmail.com to email on.

• Thanks 1