IGNORED

a refresher of 4 carts: TE II, TI Extended Basic, Parsec, TI Invaders

newTIboyRob

1st two i have them available, but I need to ship from Thailand  that is at least THB 2310 in shipment with DHL  (Ps. I have a big list of TI tems on ebay, including an extended Basic + 32k + cassette cable + cassettes to load Assembler games)  ronvankl_0 on ebay

Ti invaders I need to double check, but I am back on Monday. Out of town now

37 minutes ago, RickyDean said:

I think here is the reason why he's not getting any hits:

He also mentioned he blew money on Atari and VIC-20 stuff, apparently allowing poor prior decisions to affect current good opportunities.

Even this one would fill the gap, plus some, for a reasonable price:

https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/store/#!/XB27-Extended-Basic-2-7-Suite/p/44354005/category=15846004

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

He also mentioned he blew money on Atari and VIC-20 stuff, apparently allowing poor prior decisions to affect current good opportunities.

Even this one would fill the gap, plus some, for a reasonable price:

https://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/store/#!/XB27-Extended-Basic-2-7-Suite/p/44354005/category=15846004

Yep, that would be a good one too. I'm waitng on some ubergrom boards from Jim to make one for myself.

25 minutes ago, newTIboyRob said:

Why these comments?

You might mean my comments.  I noted your mention of having gone through a lot with your Atari and VIC-20 escapades in this comment, and a couple of comments in other threads regarding your various retro endeavors, which lead me to the understanding that you had spent a lot of money on those systems for little gain.  Whereas here, we are giving you the absolute best advice we can for limited funding and high gain.  I concluded your issue was not funds, but reluctance to spend high-dollar amounts given your previous experiences.  You were hoping for a $25 set of just three cartridges, whereas a single $50 cartridge would do far more wonders for you.

As someone who eschews certain modern conveniences like floppy emulation in favor of real floppies, I feel the call of doing things a certain way, even if it is not the most cost-effective.  Precious doeses whats I wants it to do, damns it...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newTIboyRob said:

Well thanks to some generosity, the search is now just down to the Extended Basic Cartridge.

@RickyDean I didn't think it was so terrible to ask for just these 3 cartridges, as I don't plan on expanding much. Why these comments? 

I didn't really make a comment here, more of an observation. People have pointed out good items, but we are still seeing posts, with no luck yet. Yet people are still trying to point you to usable items. Observation complete.

Yes, I know. People have been trying to point me to "better" alternatives like Finalgroms and the like, I get it and can appreciate that, thank you. I gather that those are fantastic. I was just trying to update here so perhaps someone else might visit and see. That's all.

I consider myself lucky that I now am just looking for the 1 cart.

• Like 1