IGNORED

NeoSprint - (Early Access in VCS Store)

Vatcaris

2 hours ago, tripled79 said:

Controls aren't very good for Classic controller.

It would be nice to steer with spinning the joystick like the steering wheel on the arcade.

Will this be changed in a future update?

From what i read on Discord, the developer will be looking to add spinner support for the Classic Joystick on the Atari VCS 800 version of the game at some point down the line, but right now its not being worked on, there looking to fix, adjust and polish up other areas of the game first. I think the game will be amazing with spinner support. I know a lot of people are asking for a more zoomed in camera angle but i actually like the current camera setting, the tracks just need to be wider if anything in my opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A big update is rumoured to be dropping very soon for Neo Sprint! 

Classic Joystick spinner controls fixed.

Choice of a zoomed in camera view or to see the whole track.

A lot of upgrades and bug fixes.

There's probably a lot more things going into this update but this is what i know of so far! Really looking forward to the update for the game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

A big update is rumoured to be dropping very soon for Neo Sprint! 

Classic Joystick spinner controls fixed.

Choice of a zoomed in camera view or to see the whole track.

A lot of upgrades and bug fixes.

There's probably a lot more things going into this update but this is what i know of so far! Really looking forward to the update for the game.

I think the zoomed in camera will make a big difference

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, 82-T/A said:

Is this already on the VCS? How did I miss this? I didn't see it last time I logged in. I absolutely NEED this...

The game has been on the Atari VCS 800 for a few months now, if your referring to the update however well that's still not live yet but it shouldn't be to much longer 🙂

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

The game has been on the Atari VCS 800 for a few months now, if your referring to the update however well that's still not live yet but it shouldn't be to much longer 🙂

I have totally not seen this in the store! And I just bought a bunch of games last month. That's crazy... I'll search for it tonight. I love these kinds of games!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been really impressed with Neo Sprint especially after the new update! I can definetaly see that the game is coming together nicely now and that the feedback by the community is also being taken on board to help improve the game. hopefully after a few more updates it'll have all the glitches and any other issue sorted out, but for now this is the most fun I've had with the game 🙂.

• 1 month later...