IGNORED

I've got my Jag back from Vlad!

walter_J64bit

14 hours ago, walter_J64bit said:

Thanks to Chris I was able to reconnect with him, I'm happy to have my Jag back. Thanks Chris!

How’s the self appointed “king of 3d flat polygon jaguar games” doing these days?

Last we heard he wanted to make a living making and selling new Jag 3d games, he had a stint on the 8bits then the lynx, heard of some Amiga stuff too.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, phoenixdownita said:

How’s the self appointment “king of 3d flat polygon jaguar games” doing these days?

Last we heard he wanted to make a living making and selling new Jag 3d games, he had a stint on the 8bits then the lynx, heard of some Amiga stuff too.

IDK, but I did tell him about BigPEmu Jaguar emulator.

9 hours ago, walter_J64bit said:

IDK, but I did tell him about BigPEmu Jaguar emulator.

Well it does run 2-3 (or more!) times quicker than a real Jag, so maybe he can get NotRoadRash running on that. Offramps are quicker to render, I hear, as they are downhill.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

What a surprise - it's the only content that windbag produces.

The beauty is that over 3 years ago he started taking pre-orders for a game on that forum with promises of new games every few months. Want to guess what he delivered? Then, and this may shock you, he found ways to improve his engine, the release was delayed, then he got sick, then disappeared for over a year and abandoned the thread. Now he pops back up like all of that didn't happen and starts making new promises. Sound familiar?

• Like 5

8 hours ago, madman said:

The beauty is that over 3 years ago he started taking pre-orders for a game on that forum with promises of new games every few months. Want to guess what he delivered? Then, and this may shock you, he found ways to improve his engine, the release was delayed, then he got sick, then disappeared for over a year and abandoned the thread. Now he pops back up like all of that didn't happen and starts making new promises. Sound familiar?

How many times has he moved across the country in that time I wonder?  Complete with spreadsheets showing how much money he is making vs what he is saving - LOL.  He sure is awesome with his spreadsheets.

3 hours ago, Stephen said:

How many times has he moved across the country in that time I wonder?  Complete with spreadsheets showing how much money he is making vs what he is saving - LOL.  He sure is awesome with his spreadsheets.

Maybe that will be the Jag game. It will be a Vlad sim where you guess where he is, how much it costs and you have to balance his budget out and dodge angry mobs of game fans along the way. The title can be, "numberwang".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2