IGNORED

Sealed Jaguar Set (NA/Licensed)

Senamental

Hey all, first time here.  Ive been toying with the idea of going for a sealed Jaguar set (NA/Licensed/In the life of the Jaguar).  Partly because it might be one of the few systems still within reach of this stupid goal - partly because of its fleeting place in my childhood.  I only played the Jaguar once when my family rented it from blockbuster and I took away that it had 50,000 buttons and was too expensive to own.  For whatever reason it hung around in my head as the coolest system ever.  Ive never gone for a full set of anything - ive got a pretty modest collection of sealed, nice CIBS and my childhood collection.  Anyway - all this to ask you all - will this be impossible? Certain games like Aircars/Worms seem super hard.  I'm about 10 games into this set now - easy pickups.  Be curious if anyone has any advice?  

Welcome to the forum, you appear to have essentially double posted on this subject with the post here, where there are responses.

If it was an error fine, otherwise please try and refrain from doing so in future as it unnecessarily clogs up the form with "new" threads, the same goes for cross posing in multiple forms.

Additionally, it is also less helpful to both yourself and anyone searching for posts on the same subject to have any subsequent responses split over multiple threads as a result when they could be more conveniently all located in one place.