IGNORED

Atari 2600 related test results (not 7800!)

Thomas Jentzsch

On 12/18/2023 at 7:59 PM, Dr Karnov said:

Is anyone else having trouble with PAL Moonsweeper?

I'm getting glitches (not playable)

IMG_20231218_195240.jpg

IMG_20231218_195323.jpg

Just saw this. 

I had a double glitchy image in this game too, mentioned earlier in this thread. 

I haven't tried it on the beta software yet. I'm going to try my troublesome 2600 carts tomorrow. Have you tried it again?

4 hours ago, JetmanUK said:

Just saw this. 

I had a double glitchy image in this game too, mentioned earlier in this thread. 

I haven't tried it on the beta software yet. I'm going to try my troublesome 2600 carts tomorrow. Have you tried it again?

I've tested it on multiple different versions of the firmware (Including the latest one) and I get the same results every time

6 hours ago, Dr Karnov said:

I've tested it on multiple different versions of the firmware (Including the latest one) and I get the same results every time

I have tested it on the new firmware too.

I haven't retested Polaris yet to see if it's more stable on the new build, I will try it later.

4 hours ago, JetmanUK said:

I have tested it on the new firmware too.

I haven't retested Polaris yet to see if it's more stable on the new build, I will try it later.

Polaris seems to work first time every time for me now, but I'm not sure if that's the new firmware or just if repeated cleaning and re-insertions have fixed whatever the problem was

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2023 at 12:53 PM, Thomas Jentzsch said:

CDF(J) (e.g. Draconian, Galagon, Lode Runner, Mappy, Stay Frosty 2...)

How are the chances that this type of carts can be dumped some day?

I have Draconian and love it. It's among the games why I kept my Jr ready to play and gonna mod my 4switcher to have another console ready for plug and play.

I am also interested in Lode Runner, if it will run on the 2600+ as well🤔

43 minutes ago, DEANJIMMY said:

How are the chances that this type of carts can be dumped some day?

The latest statement was, that it might be possible. But that's many weeks ago and I have not seen any progress yet.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 1:24 AM, Sean_1970 said:

Right, now I’ve got Threshold and Marauder carts en route. The perils of having something on an eBay watchlist and sellers making you an offer 😂

My first experience of Tigervision games so I hope they’re as good as folk say 😉

I only own two at the moment. Miner 2049er and King Kong. Both are decent games, in my opinion.

Bidding on a CIB copy of Marauder which is supposed to be a kind of Berzerk clone. Hopefully it doesn't go to a silly price.