IGNORED

It looks like Atari releasing a new run of Fatal Run

Bakasama

3 hours ago, remowilliams said:

These days 500 is enough to be bought up by less than a handful of the now ever present scalper scum.

I've actually seem surprisingly little of the Atari XP games show up on the secondary market. I've been trying to collect every Atari-produced 2600 cartridge. I didn't jump on the pre-orders for the first three (Aquaventure, Saboteur and Yars Return). It took forever for me to track down the non-'Limited Edition' ones on eBay (I wanted normal looking carts). I was sort of surprised that they went away and never came back. I've learned and now just preorder whatever comes out if it's game that wasn't released otherwise. Seems strange that all of these have been so limited.

And looking at their product page I just now have noticed that I missed the Save Mary limited edition. Lame!

• Like 1

I was going to buy one... but I'm trying to get out of the habit of "collecting" things. I have 200 Atari carts in a bin, no dupes... and I'm looking forward to playing those this weekend. But I just don't need the box and all that stuff. Ideally, for some of these newer / advanced ones... if they really have play-ability, then I'd like to buy them for the new VCS.