IGNORED

Collecting for the 2600+

Brad_from_the_80s

59 minutes ago, Striker667xbl said:

That's just a testament to how well build they were. I found out this was also used as a Nintendo controller. They just added a second button in the spot that looks like it's missing a second button. 

SmartSelect_20240604_140104_eBay.jpg

SmartSelect_20240604_140041_eBay.jpg

I just saw that also! I wasn’t aware they made this for Nintendo.

2 hours ago, Intellivision Master said:

I've think I've seen that one before.  It looks interesting.  Thanks for sharing.  The one in your photo looks different than what's pictured on this website.  https://www.ataricompendium.com/game_library/controllers/controllers.html

Wow! I didn’t realize there were so many third party controllers for the Atari!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrChickenz said:

Very nice!!! Are these Brand New? They say NEW!

They are not NEW Atari re-releases. lol They are sealed thou. I think it says NEW because they are the NTSC versions. Think PAL versions didn't have the NEW on the boxes. 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shane857 said:

They are not NEW Atari re-releases. lol They are sealed thou. I think it says NEW because they are the NTSC versions. Think PAL versions didn't have the NEW on the boxes. 🤔

I have a game on the way still sealed looks to be in very good condition. I’ll have to see when it arrives.

• Like 1

Update on those 2 games I recently bought.  They were both loose carts.  Now it's a loose cart & a CIB game.  I had to replace one of them as the company didn't have it.  There was an inventory error.  So I chose something with the same price.  Which is the CIB game.  I'll post photos when they arrive.

Edit: the 2 games are on the way.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

I have a game on the way still sealed looks to be in very good condition. I’ll have to see when it arrives.

Rip that seal off thou bro, ALL games I purchase arrive sealed thou not for long...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shane857 said:

Rip that seal off thou bro, ALL games I purchase arrive sealed thou not for long...

I've bought a few sealed games, none are sealed now. I'll share my latest when I can grab it in a bit. Games are to be enjoyed. 🤟🏻

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, JetmanUK said:

I've bought a few sealed games, none are sealed now. I'll share my latest when I can grab it in a bit. Games are to be enjoyed. 🤟🏻

Here it is sealed.

IMG_20240604_204032.thumb.jpg.baeba470c387dd1aaaf9115b7d76309e.jpg

Screenshot_2024-06-04-20-39-16-528_com_ebay.mobile-edit.thumb.jpg.a26c39e727f6f2545c7db45786faaa22.jpg

A fun game, really nice graphics in this one too. 

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Intellivision Master said:

There's an Atari homebrew called Rip Off.

That one I have for the 7800. I use to play Rip Off in the arcade with a friend. We would play for a while on one quarter 2 players. I remember like it was yesterday! It sat right next to the Space War cabinet 

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, shane857 said:

That's a great game bro! You need to play it if you never have.

I was searching online for it. Seems like every time I search for a game for the 2600 there is a seller with a whole case of 6 still sealed selling for around $350.00 for the case! How are all these games still in cases after all these years? lol!

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

That one I have for the 7800. I use to play Rip Off in the arcade with a friend. We would play for a while on one quarter 2 players. I remember like it was yesterday! It sat right next to the Space War cabinet 

I used to love Space Wars arcade. Back in the day...

• Like 4