IGNORED

Atari 2600 games with FEMALE lead characters

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, HSW3ET said:

Added!

Spoiler

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

1. Carrot Kingdom – You play as Jinny, an adorable Cat Girl Maid on her quest to defeat the evil Carrot King.  
  2. Dishaster – You play as the girl who is spinning the dishes.  
  3. Elevators Amiss - You play as the Maid.  
  4. Escape from the Castle - Choose to play as the heroine named Cat.  
  5. Ghost Manor – Choose to play as a girl.  You try to rescue your friend being held prisoner by Dracula in the castle.  
  6. Halloween – You play as babysitter Laurie Strode, protecting the children from Michael Myer's knife!  
  7. Kangaroo – You play as Mother Kangaroo, trying to rescue her precious baby.  
  8. Lady Bug
  9. Laura Cron (Pitfall hack) – Exactly like Pitfall, but you play as Laura Cron. 
  10. Lillly Adventure – You play as Little Lilly, jumping, bouncing and leaping your way through the four seasons as she strolls down the adventurous path.   
  11. Lily's Woods (Pitfall hack, 2006, by Scott Dayton) – A game for kids!  Kids play as Lily.  Lily explores a world of cute animals in which nothing can hurt her.   
  12. Lyra the Tenrec – You play as Lyra the Tenrec, who must retrieve the Ruby Wafers and thwart the Eyebots' plots.  
  13. Ms. Pac-Man
  14. Pitkat - Choose the pink girl character
  15. Razor's Edge – You play as "Sarah Stone, a reporter and expert fighter who decides to rescue her sister Vanessa who was kidnapped by the evil David Scarblade's gang."  
  16. Strike Zone Bowling - Choose the female bowler character
  17. Tomb Raider: Mystery of the Scarlet Dragon (hack of Montezuma's Revenge by @KevinMos3 Link)  You play of course as Laura Croft.  
  18. Wabbit – You play as Billie Sue, the farmer.  

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Ms. Galactopus 
  2. Rampage – Choose to play as Lizzie, who turns back into a woman when her power level drops to zero.  

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

1. Donkey Kong – Pauline – Mario's girlfriend who is patiently waiting to be rescued.  
  2. Jungle Hunt – Lady P is your wife whom you are trying to rescue from the cannibals.  
  3. Popeye – Popeye's girlfriend Olive Oyl is waiting to be rescued, throws you hearts to encourage you.
  4. Save Mary – Mary is the person whom you are trying to rescue.  
  5. Strawberry Shortcake Musical Matchups - Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and Lime Chiffon are three female characters that you can make by selecting the right clothes.  Then they will come to life and dance for you!  
  6. Tomarc the Barbarian – Senta fights off bats while waiting impatiently for Tomarc to rescue her.  

NOTES

• Alien – I think not.  The manual says, "Each game of Alien lasts until you run out of humans."  While your pixelated human could be Ripley, the female lead in the film, I think it also could be any other member of the crew who is still alive aboard the Nostromo.  
  • Meeow - I think not.  The main character is @ZeroPage Homebrew Mr. James, not the cat.  Even still, the gender of the cat is unknown.  "You control a cat..." says the game instruction manual PDF.  
  • Meeow 2 - No.  The cat's name is Max.  
  • Sheep It Up – No.  The sheep/main character is male.  "Sheep It Up! is an arcade game where a sheep has to climb up by hanging himself to flying velcro straps."  
Edited by Living Room Arcade

On 4/17/2024 at 9:37 AM, TeddyBear89 said:

I immediately thought of 20th Century Fox's Alien with Ripley but it turns out the manual only refers to your player as a "human".

Got Alien on the brain these days as I cannot wait for Alien Romulus to come out this summer......

I think it's ok to assume it's Ripley. :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Living Room Arcade said:

The manual says, "Each game of Alien lasts until you run out of humans." While your pixelated human IMG.jpg.8fe8b540ac9a4cdf5b16913e5e4afbb4.jpg could be Ripley, the female lead in the film, it also could be any other member of the crew who is still alive about the Nostromo. I say no.  But what do you guys think?  

I agree, Alien is a reach. Despite the film tie-in, the humans in this game aren't really characters as much as generic avatars for us, the players. Blank canvases onto which we can ascribe any attribute. It can be Ripley if you want it to be, which is different than it's Ripley, full stop

If Ripley is in Alien, then Raquel Welch is in the submarine in Fantastic Voyage. 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2024 at 12:38 PM, BassGuitari said:
On 4/17/2024 at 9:37 AM, TeddyBear89 said:

Got Alien on the brain these days as I cannot wait for Alien Romulus to come out this summer......

I really hope it doesn't suck. 

I thought Covenant was terrible. I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, s0c7 said:

Dungeon II : Solstice. One of your character choices is a faerie.

d2_solstice_ntsc_final.thumb.png.d16347d81d33c7e8bbb49e735d9ab20a.png

Added!  

12 hours ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

You can choose to play as a female character in Penult.

Added!

Spoiler

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

1. Carrot Kingdom – You play as Jinny, an adorable Cat Girl Maid on her quest to defeat the evil Carrot King.  
  2. Dishaster – You play as the girl who is spinning the dishes.  
  3. Dungeon II Solstice – Choose to play as the Fairie.  (According to Dungeons & Dragons references, fairies can be male or female.  In this game, your fairy appears to be a female.  Let's assume it's a female fairy.)  
  4. Elevators Amiss - You play as the Maid.  
  5. Escape from the Castle - Choose to play as the heroine named Cat.  
  6. Ghost Manor – Choose to play as a girl.  You try to rescue your friend being held prisoner by Dracula in the castle.  
  7. Halloween – You play as babysitter Laurie Strode, protecting the children from Michael Myer's knife!  
  8. Kangaroo – You play as Mother Kangaroo, trying to rescue her precious baby.  
  9. Lady Bug – (In nature, real lady bugs can be male or female.  Let's assume that in Lady Bug, your lady bug is female.)  
  10. Laura Cron (Pitfall hack) – Exactly like Pitfall, but you play as Laura Cron. 
  11. Lillly Adventure – You play as Little Lilly, jumping, bouncing and leaping your way through the four seasons as she strolls down the adventurous path.   
  12. Lily's Woods (Pitfall hack, 2006, by Scott Dayton) – A game for kids!  Kids play as Lily.  Lily explores a world of cute animals in which nothing can hurt her.   
  13. Lyra the Tenrec – You play as Lyra the Tenrec, who must retrieve the Ruby Wafers and thwart the Eyebots' plots.  
  14. Ms. Pac-Man
  15. Penult – You can play as a female character of your own creation.  
  16. Pitkat - Choose the pink girl character
  17. Razor's Edge – You play as "Sarah Stone, a reporter and expert fighter who decides to rescue her sister Vanessa who was kidnapped by the evil David Scarblade's gang."  
  18. Strike Zone Bowling - Choose the female bowler character
  19. Tomb Raider: Mystery of the Scarlet Dragon (hack of Montezuma's Revenge by @KevinMos3 Link)  You play of course as Laura Croft.  
  20. Wabbit – You play as Billie Sue, the farmer.  

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Ms. Galactopus 
  2. Rampage – Choose to play as Lizzie, who turns back into a woman when her power level drops to zero.  

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

1. Donkey Kong – Pauline – Mario's girlfriend who is patiently waiting to be rescued.  
  2. Jungle Hunt – Lady P is your wife whom you are trying to rescue from the cannibals.  
  3. Popeye – Popeye's girlfriend Olive Oyl is waiting to be rescued, throws you hearts to encourage you.
  5. Strawberry Shortcake Musical Matchups - Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and Lime Chiffon are three female characters that you can make by selecting the right clothes.  Then they will come to life and dance for you!  
  6. Tomarc the Barbarian – Senta fights off bats while waiting impatiently for Tomarc to rescue her.  

NOTES

• Alien – I think not.  The manual says, "Each game of Alien lasts until you run out of humans."  While your pixelated human could be Ripley, the female lead in the film, I think it also could be any other member of the crew who is still alive aboard the Nostromo.
  • Meeow - I think not.  The main character is @ZeroPage Homebrew Mr. James, not the cat.  Even still, the gender of the cat is unknown.  "You control a cat..." says the game instruction manual PDF.  
  • Sheep It Up – No.  The sheep/main character is male.  "Sheep It Up! is an arcade game where a sheep has to climb up by hanging himself to flying velcro straps."  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, s0c7 said:

My universe, my definitions. This isn't D&D. Goblins could technically be fairies based on folklore. It's a rabbit hole. The playable character is female.

You are David Weavil??  Wow, I am a fan of yours!  I enjoyed playing Dungeon quite a bit!  Sorry, I didn't know it was you.  Of course, it is your universe and your definitions!  I have updated the entry to your game.  Pls see, below.  Is this much better now?  

Added: Bit Quest II

Updated: Dungeon II: Solstice

Spoiler

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

1. Bit Quest II – This time, the princess must take up the ancient sword and rescue her friend! 
  2. Carrot Kingdom – You play as Jinny, an adorable Cat Girl Maid on her quest to defeat the evil Carrot King.  
  3. Dishaster – You play as the girl who is spinning the dishes.  
  4. Dungeon II Solstice – Choose to play as the Fairie.  
  5. Elevators Amiss - You play as the Maid.  
  6. Escape from the Castle - Choose to play as the heroine named Cat.  
  7. Ghost Manor – Choose to play as a girl.  You try to rescue your friend being held prisoner by Dracula in the castle.  
  8. Halloween – You play as babysitter Laurie Strode, protecting the children from Michael Myer's knife!  
  9. Kangaroo – You play as Mother Kangaroo, trying to rescue her precious baby.  
  10. Lady Bug – (In nature, real lady bugs can be male or female.  Let's assume that in Lady Bug, your lady bug is female.)  
  11. Laura Cron (Pitfall hack) – Exactly like Pitfall, but you play as Laura Cron. 
  12. Lillly Adventure – You play as Little Lilly, jumping, bouncing and leaping your way through the four seasons as she strolls down the adventurous path.   
  13. Lily's Woods (Pitfall hack, 2006, by Scott Dayton) – A game for kids!  Kids play as Lily.  Lily explores a world of cute animals in which nothing can hurt her.   
  14. Lyra the Tenrec – You play as Lyra the Tenrec, who must retrieve the Ruby Wafers and thwart the Eyebots' plots.  
  15. Ms. Pac-Man
  16. Penult – You can play as a female character of your own creation.  
  17. Pitkat - Choose the pink girl character
  18. Razor's Edge – You play as "Sarah Stone, a reporter and expert fighter who decides to rescue her sister Vanessa who was kidnapped by the evil David Scarblade's gang."  
  19. Strike Zone Bowling - Choose the female bowler character
  20. Tomb Raider: Mystery of the Scarlet Dragon (hack of Montezuma's Revenge by @KevinMos3 Link)  You play of course as Laura Croft.  
  21. Wabbit – You play as Billie Sue, the farmer.  

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Ms. Galactopus 

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

NOTES

8 hours ago, Living Room Arcade said:

I enjoyed playing Dungeon quite a bit!  Sorry, I didn't know it was you.

Reveal hidden contents

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

1. Bit Quest II – This time, the princess must take up the ancient sword and rescue her friend! 
  2. Carrot Kingdom – You play as Jinny, an adorable Cat Girl Maid on her quest to defeat the evil Carrot King.  
  7. Ghost Manor – Choose to play as a girl.  You try to rescue your friend being held prisoner by Dracula in the castle.  
  8. Halloween – You play as babysitter Laurie Strode, protecting the children from Michael Myer's knife!  
  10. Lady Bug – (In nature, real lady bugs can be male or female.  Let's assume that in Lady Bug, your lady bug is female.)  
  11. Laura Cron (Pitfall hack) – Exactly like Pitfall, but you play as Laura Cron. 
  12. Lillly Adventure – You play as Little Lilly, jumping, bouncing and leaping your way through the four seasons as she strolls down the adventurous path.   
  13. Lily's Woods (Pitfall hack, 2006, by Scott Dayton) – A game for kids!  Kids play as Lily.  Lily explores a world of cute animals in which nothing can hurt her.   
  14. Lyra the Tenrec – You play as Lyra the Tenrec, who must retrieve the Ruby Wafers and thwart the Eyebots' plots.  
  15. Ms. Pac-Man
  18. Razor's Edge – You play as "Sarah Stone, a reporter and expert fighter who decides to rescue her sister Vanessa who was kidnapped by the evil David Scarblade's gang."  
  20. Tomb Raider: Mystery of the Scarlet Dragon (hack of Montezuma's Revenge by @KevinMos3 Link)  You play of course as Laura Croft.  

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Ms. Galactopus 

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

NOTES

No worries. Glad you enjoyed Dungeon. Try to run or cast against the Black Knight and you'll see why I consider him to be a boss battle.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, bigfriendly said:

I thought Covenant was terrible. I'm not getting my hopes up this time.

The kindest thing I can say about Covenant is that it was better than AvP:R. But nothing after Alien 3 counts anyway, so they're all just farts in the wind as far as I'm concerned. 😛 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bigfriendly said:

I know that most people won't agree but I thought Prometheus was pretty good.

I had forgot where this thread went, so when I looked at the last post, I was confused.  I was trying to remember the 2600 game Prometheus.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Pitfall Harry said:

Do prototypes count?  I think Snow White or Save Mary would have a female lead.

-Ben

Sure, we can count prototypes!  Save Mary is already on our lists but we can add Snow White.  

Added: Snow White!  

Spoiler

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

15. Ms. Pac-Man

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Ms. Galactopus 

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

4. Save Mary (prototype) – You save Mary by constructing a platform before the water rises!  
  5. Snow White (prototype) – The Seven Dwarves search for Prince Charming in the Enchanted Forest who will save Snow White from the evil queen.  
  6. Strawberry Shortcake Musical Matchups - Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and Lime Chiffon are three female characters that you can make by selecting the right clothes.  Then they will come to life and dance for you!  
  7. Tomarc the Barbarian – Senta fights off bats while waiting impatiently for Tomarc to rescue her.  

NOTES

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Atari_Warlord said:

Miss Piggy's Wedding

Added!  

Spoiler

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

15. Ms. Pac-Man

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Miss Piggy's Wedding – Play as Miss Piggy, who tries to trap poor Kermit in the church and force him to marry her!  
  2. Ms. Galactopus 
  3. Rampage – Choose to play as Lizzie, who turns back into a woman when her power level drops to zero.  

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

4. Save Mary (prototype) – You save Mary by constructing a platform before the water rises!  
  5. Snow White (prototype) – The Seven Dwarves search for Prince Charming in the Enchanted Forest who will save Snow White from the evil queen.  
  6. Strawberry Shortcake Musical Matchups - Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and Lime Chiffon are three female characters that you can make by selecting the right clothes.  Then they will come to life and dance for you!  
  7. Tomarc the Barbarian – Senta fights off bats while waiting impatiently for Tomarc to rescue her.  

NOTES

"Oddly enough Kermit doesn’t run away from the altar in the movie, but it wouldn’t be much of a game if he just stood there."  AtariProtos.com

• 2 weeks later...

Added RPS Fight - You and a girl play Rock, Paper, Scissors.  

image.jpeg.aa7eba3eebf9f818be086ad1d549168c.jpeg

Spoiler

FEMALE PROTAGONISTS

7. Ghost Manor – Choose to play as a girl. You try to rescue your friend being held prisoner by Dracula in the castle.

10. Lady Bug – (In nature, real lady bugs can be male or female.  Let's assume that in Lady Bug, your lady bug is female.)  

13. Lily's Woods (Pitfall hack, 2006, by Scott Dayton) – A game for kids! Kids play as Lily. Lily explores a world of cute animals in which nothing can hurt her.

15. Ms. Pac-Man

20. Tomb Raider: Mystery of the Scarlet Dragon (hack of Montezuma's Revenge by @KevinMos3 Link)  You play of course as Laura Croft.  

FEMALE ANTAGONISTS

1. Miss Piggy's Wedding – Play as Miss Piggy, who tries to trap poor Kermit in the church and force him to marry her!

2. Ms. Galactopus

3. Rampage – Choose to play as Lizzie, who turns back into a woman when her power level drops to zero.

FEMALE SUPPORTING ROLES

4. RPS Fight – You and a girl play Rock, Paper, Scissors.

5. Save Mary (prototype) – You save Mary by constructing a platform before the water rises!  

6. Snow White (prototype) – The Seven Dwarves search for Prince Charming in the Enchanted Forest who will save Snow White from the evil queen.

7. Strawberry Shortcake Musical Matchups - Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin and Lime Chiffon are three female characters that you can make by selecting the right clothes. Then they will come to life and dance for you!

8. Tomarc the Barbarian – Senta fights off bats while waiting impatiently for Tomarc to rescue her.

NOTES

• Alien – I think not. The manual says, "Each game of Alien lasts until you run out of humans." While your pixelated human could be Ripley, the female lead in the film, I think it also could be any other member of the crew who is still alive aboard the Nostromo.

• Meeow - I think not.  The main character is @ZeroPage Homebrew Mr. James, not the cat.  Even still, the gender of the cat is unknown.  "You control a cat..." says the game instruction manual PDF.  

• Meeow 2 - No.  The cat's name is Max.  

• Sheep It Up – No. The sheep/main character is male. "Sheep It Up! is an arcade game where a sheep has to climb up by hanging himself to flying velcro straps."

Any with trans-female characters hey we are in 2024 ladies and gentlemen!!!

Two of my favorites are Khloe Kay and Kasey Kei. Others include Nyxi Leon, Korra Del Rio, Casey Kisses, and Rachael Belle, all beautiful people!!!

❤️🤗🥰🏳️‍⚧️⚧️

You’ll find them on X (Twitter) and on their respective JustForFans and OnlyFans sites and other reputable video platforms.