IGNORED

Popeye and Moon Cresta soon available again as physical releases for the Atari 7800

opcode

Opcode Games is excited to announce our first two Atari 7800 releases: Popeye by Darryl Guenther and Moon Cresta by Bob DeCrescenzo.

Both games come as complete physical cartridges, packaged in our signature deluxe box with a striking metallic purple finish and a glossy manual. These versions also include fixes and improvements not available in previous releases.

Each game is priced at $60 + shipping and will begin shipping in March 2025.

If you missed these two fantastic arcade ports the first time around, this is your chance to finally experience two of the best conversions ever made for the 7800. And even if you already own them, this is a great opportunity to enhance your collection with our premium edition.

You can pre-order Popeye and Moon Cresta by clicking here.

image.thumb.jpeg.4aeaec9d983b64dd5c76de5d4636895a.jpeg

Since the render above doesn’t quite capture the full beauty of the metallic purple color, I’m also sharing a couple of photos from a sample. It’s the same sample, just shown from different angles.

IMG_2560.thumb.jpeg.8a751959a6581e3176663ac8135b4a4a.jpegIMG_2559.thumb.jpeg.4ce7b5dc53943b612f6628779e10bd8e.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 5

I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone for their phenomenal support with the pre-orders! I’ll keep you all updated on the manufacturing process once it begins. We plan to wait a couple of months before starting production so we can better gauge demand. I’m confident you’ll be pleased with the final product.

A special thank you to @darryl1970 and @PacManPlus  for trusting us with their games. We’ll do our absolute best to give them the treatment they deserve!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2