IGNORED

Dragon's Lair the Movie

Lemmi

Raccoon Lad should like this one

http://www.scifi.com/sfw/issue236/interview2.html

it was just sent to me by scifi.com

since the jaguar has the only version of this title and raccoon lads web site has a page on his Hero Don Bluth i thought this would be a good place to post this info

Enjoy!

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: Lemmi ]

Edit- bad spelling

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: Lemmi ]

From what I have heard though, the Jaguar versions is the only one(at least on console) that has ALL the original scenes from the arcade intact (although it does seem that some are clipped a bit short).

So one could say that the Jaguar version is the only FULL version.

I've known of this movie for some time now, I'm hoping Bluth will make it as good as his earlier films, because now he's making films the way he wants too, unlike the past decade where he's been forced to comprimise his films' quality due to the particular tastes of some idiot with all the money.

Back when this game came out in Arcades it was one of the first games that costed 50 cents to play and 25 cents to keep continuing

Ive never played this game in the arcade cause of the 50 cents to play it, i had other games i liked more that i dumped money into and anyone from the downriver area in Michigan should remember Mr. Billiards in Allen Park, which is the place i lived after school was out for the day