IGNORED

Look here for your free Christmas present!

Looks good, I think someone at DP posted this and a free 1 year sub to GamePro awhile ago. Most people's experience over the last year of these promotions have been good. Usually takes 2 months for it to start but once it does it works.

WTF!  My address is too long to fit in the field, that sucks!  I can't even fit my street let alone an apartment number.

Free mags for anyone with a small street address!   :P

Maybe thats how they cover the costs of the free mags. All the ink they save by printing short addy's. :D

I took advantage of both the EGM and GP offers. Hell I at least will have more up to date info concerning new released modern releases than I do now which is I occasionally walk into a store and I am like "Whoa! Halo for the PC! When the hell did that come out!" and really don't like all the stares I get upon such realizations in my life.

;)

I took advantage of both the EGM and GP offers. Hell I at least will have more up to date info concerning new released modern releases than I do now which is I occasionally walk into a store and I am like "Whoa! Halo for the PC! When the hell did that come out!" and really don't like all the stares I get upon such realizations in my life.

;)

Well Now i shall recieve 3 gaming Mags!!

Currently recieveing GAMEINFORMER

It will be nice to get EGM and GamePRO also too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After flipping through it real quick, here's my question: Can it have any more advertising in it??? Jeeze! :roll:

Here's a breakdown of GamePro March 04

116 pages including front & back covers. Actually 120 pages if you want to include the Namco fake Gamepro cover of 4 ad pages attached to the real front cover.

3 pages of credits & indexes.

72 pages of game content.

44 pages of advertising (thats subtracting 1 page for the real front cover).

That works out to around 37% advertising. (BTW: this isn't including the 4 heavystock mail-in inserts (2 loose, 2 detachable).

I received both my new GP and EGM Saturday morning. No bills have arrived here to me and yet both mags sit on my living room floor where I was looking through them while my kids watched Pokemon or Spongebob...or whatever it was that was on at the time.

Looks like they came through for me. Thanks Sean for the links again!

:D