IGNORED

Ultimate Video Game Yard Sale - this weekend only!!

Pitfall Harry

Ultimate Video Game Yard Sale - this weekend only!!

It saddens me beyond words to part with my videogame collection, so I will not try. I have to sell, sell, sell as fast as I can, because if I am unable to raise $2,500 by the end of this month I'll have no place to put my collection anyway. My situation creates an incredible buying opportunity for anyone even remotely within driving distance of Pitfall Harry's Lost Videogame Cavern, located at:

739 E. Juanita Ave,

Glendora, CA 91740

If you want to pick up some common, hard to find, or rare classic videogames at great prices, I urge you to make a road trip out to my place this weekend.

I'll be here for the next 90 minutes to answer questions and take reasonable pre-sale offers. For higher bandwidth, you can IM me at myname_is_ben (yahoo).

Thanks,

Ben

Yard Sale will be held on March 20 and 21:

Saturday:10a.m. - 6:30 p.m.

Sunday: 11:a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

...or until the target $2,500 has been raised, whichever comes first.

There are far too many items and too little time for me to itemize the collection, but here are some of the highlights:

Atari 2600

over 400 different titles

many duplicates

label variations

over 100 different boxed games

Eli's Ladder, Stronghold, Off Your Rocker, Rescue Terra I, Quadrun, Swordquest Waterworld to name only a few of the rares.

Heavy sixer in Atari brand suitcase

Atari 5200

2 and 4-port consoles

over 50 titles

boxed games

Masterplay interface

Wico 5200 controllers

Atari 8-bit home computers

over 100 cartridge titles

many different model consoles

Atari Jaguar

A dozen or so titles

Boxed Jaguar CD unit

Commodore 64

over 100 cartridge titles

NES

over 400 different titles

over 80 CIB

consoles, controllers, etc

Colecovision

approx. 80 different titles

Intellivision

Nearly complete collection, all boxed

Odyssey2

consoles

40+ games, many boxed

Boxed Power Lords

Vectrex

3 consoles

cartridges

Pong Units & clones

Atari Video Pinball (boxed)

Atari Pong Doubles(boxed)

Atari Super Pong

x3 Odyssey original 1972 consoles, boxed

various pre-Odyssey 2 pong units

Miscellaneous

Sega Saturn console & games

Sega Master systems, 3D glasses, games

SNES

Turbo Graf-X consoles & games

Genesis consoles & games

Nintendo Game & Watches

Video game board games

Commodore VIC-20 computer cartridges

Boxed TI//99 computer & cartridges

Weird stuff

RCA Studio II consoles & cartridges

Fairchild Channel F & games

Tomy Tutor & cartridges

IBM PC Jr. & cartridges

Famicom & cartridges & diskettes

Astrocade & cartridges

Comodore PET computers

Commodore-16 computer & cartridges

Apple Lisa computer

KIM-I single board computer

Chalk Board PowerPad digital tablets, boxed

...and many other items I can't recall at the moment. Everything is up for grabs! If you don't see it, ask. You may be pleasantly surprised. Come early, come often. There will be no bidding. No reasonable offer will be refused, and in many cases I will consider unreasonable offers as well. Sorry about the short notice, but this weekend is your only chance to get these items before, if necessary, I have to put them on eBay on Monday.

Everyone who makes it out here this weekend will be entered into a free raffle; I'll be giving away your choice of an Atari 2600, 5200, 7800 or Atari 8bit home computer. Now is your chance to get your Atari system for free.

sorry to hear about your plight. hmm...you're about a 1/2 hour away or so, i'll see if i can make it out, relive some old sc3 memories. like seeing that eli's ladder in person one more time. you sold your air raid a while back, didn't you?

Yes, he sold the air raid to ME! :music: i went to one of the SC3 meets long ago, had a great time!

Rick

Cool if you can make it!  I'll post directions to my house some time tomorrow.

Ben

Hi Ben, this sounds like a cool sale, I'm about 75 mins away so I will definitely make the trip over there. Are you going to post those directions? I will probably look it up on Mapquest too, but it can't hurt to have an extra set of directions. :wink:

And is that a definite 10am on-the-dot start? Don't worry, I'm not gonna show up at 7am or anything, but I also don't want to arrive at 9.50 only to find two Combats and an ET :lol:

Traveling on the the 210 FWY (going east from Los Angeles), the Sunflower Exit is approx 6 miles east of the 605 FWY. Take Sunflower south (it's impossible to go north on sunflower from the 210 FWY). Travel south for 3/4 mile and turn right onto Juanita (it will be at the 2nd traffic light you see). My house is the 2nd house on the second block on Juanita. The address is 739 E. Juanita. The Yard sale will actually be held in my garage. Hope to see you there!

Yes, it will start at exactly 10. Early comers can wait and enjoy freshly squeezed lemonade and play vid games until then.

Ben

Traveling on the the 210 FWY (going east from Los Angeles), the Sunflower Exit is approx 6 miles east of the 605 FWY.  Take Sunflower south (it's impossible to go north on sunflower from the 210 FWY).  Travel south for 3/4 mile and turn right onto Juanita (it will be at the 2nd traffic light you see).  My house is the 2nd house on the second block on Juanita.  The address is 739 E. Juanita.  The Yard sale will actually be held in my garage.  Hope to see you there!

Yes, it will start at exactly 10.  Early comers can wait and enjoy freshly squeezed lemonade and play vid games until then.

Ben

Unfortunately you are about a 9 hour flight away from me :(

Well I was at the yard sale today, and all I can say is WOW. :o

TONS of classic and modern games, as far as the eye could see. It took about 90 minutes to look through everything (I'm not kidding- in fact there were still a couple of boxes I didn't get to). Your brain would explode if you saw all this stuff, Ben could open a museum with all this!

There were plenty of great deals to be had for all systems. I think I blew over 250 bucks there, and I still wanted to get more stuff! It really was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of sale. If anyone is considering going on Sunday, don't worry, there is still an entire garage full of gaming goodness left, including a lot of rarities. I distinctly remember that Crazy Climber and Qberts Qubes were still unclaimed when I left, as well as literally hundreds of NES, 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision, Sega Master System games. So go check it out if you dare. Bring a ton of money, cuz you WILL want to spend it... :P

anyone who is close enough and has the time to make it to ben's place simply owes it to themselves to go, for both the treat of seeing so much great stuff all at once and for the incredible deals available for said stuff. along with crazy climber and qubes, halloween and off your rocker and some panda games were still unclaimed when i left.

and i now know just how heavy a machine the apple lisa really is... ;)