IGNORED

Ultimate Video Game Yard Sale - this weekend only!!

Pitfall Harry

Hello all,

This will be my first post on the board :)

I too went to Pitfall Harry's (Ben's) house today. What a blast! I'm sure many people underestimated the scope and depth of his collection. It is big! Two car Garage big. I arrived at 9:30 and I stayed (except for lunch and a trip to the ATM) until 4:00pm when he closed the garage door. I PROMISE you there is still much to be found there. Whoever left before 12...he brought out more boxes. In fact that was the fun of it. Everything was boxed. It was like a treasure hunt :D. I was also surprised at how everyone was helping each other find their games and hardware. It was a festive atmosphere. Ben said he did not have access to the Internet tonight so I told him I would post here and on Digitapress.com. He is very close to his goal. There is still TONS of stuff. You won't be dissapointed if you go.

Hi all,

First post here. I also went today and showed up early at 9:30, after driving about an hour from West Los Angeles. Well worth the trip! I really wanted a Vectrex system and was a little nervous when I didn't see any. Ben had presold two, but thankfully there was one left for me at $70. It was a little dusty but Ben let us take it for a test run and it worked flawlessly.

I picked up the Vectrex for $70. Scramble with overlay for $7. A vectorman catridge and Zaxxon 32X catridge for $2 each and a Famicom clone (looks almost like the real thing) for ten bucks and Contra famicom cartridge for $2.

I'm not a 2600 collector but I saw Halloween, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Crazy Climber still available when I left a few hours later.

Thanks again Ben and best of luck....I'm still debating whether I should go out again tomorrow! Maybe if you decide to sell me that Defender 2000....