IGNORED

FS: Boxed 5200 and all production games

ntavio

I'm looking to sell a boxed 4-port Atari 5200 and all the games released in production. There are no prototypes in this lot. Includes:

Loose: Bounty Bob Strikes Back, Meteorites, Quest for Quintana Roo, Frogger II: Threeedeep!, Mr. Do!'s Castle, Beamrider, Zaxxon, Zenji, Decathalon, Astrochase, Blueprint, Buck Rogers, Centipede, Choplifter!, Congo Bongo, Countermeasure, Dig Dig, Dreadnaught Factor, Frogger, Gorf, HERO, Haunted House II, James Bond 007, Gyruss, Joust, Jungle Hunt, K-razy Shootout, Kaboom, Keystone Kapers, Kangaroo, Mario Bros, Megamania, Miner 2049er, Missile Command, Montezuma's Revenge, Moon Patrol, Mountain King, Ms. Pacman, Pacman, Pengo, Pitfall II:Lost Caverns, Pole Position, Popeye, Q*bert, Realsports Baseball, RS Football, RS Soccer, RS Tennis, Robotron 2084, Space Dungeon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Star Wars: The Arcade Game, Vanguard, and Wizard of Wor.

Boxed: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Death Star Battle, Gremlins (still shrinkwrapped), Zone Ranger, Ballblazer, Berzerk, Defender, Galaxian, Qix, Pitfall, Rescue on Fractalus, River Raid, Soccer, Space Shuttle, Star Raiders, Super Breakout, and Super Cobra (sealed).

I'll also throw in a Trackball and boxed 2600 Game Adapter. All boxes and labels in good shape.

Please PM me with any offers or requests for photos. You can check my Ebay feedback under ntavio.

Thanks, I know this post was long. :D

Edited 5/9/04 to add photos.

post-1351-1082294739_thumb.jpg

post-1351-1082294740_thumb.jpg

post-1351-1082294741_thumb.jpg

post-1351-1082294742_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
FYI, I have dealt with Noel before and also watched his behaviour on eBay, I doubt this is a scam in a big way.  ;)  

Sorry Noel, I am just surprised there isn't a ton of responses in this thread already.  :?

Maybe if he were to break up the lot there'd be..... :ponder:

So whats the point of having a reserve? If you won't sell for your

opening bid why start it low in the first place? Low opening bids are only

usful IMHO for really common crappolla that you just want to move.

I know some people use reserves because they have a dream sell price

and are just testing the waters but it seems like a waste of time to list

something that might not sell because of a reserve.

I'm only guestimating an ebay price if it went all as one. Reserves serve a purpose, otherwise people wouldn't use them, ;) I rarely use them as I think too, if you want at least x amount of dollars out of something you should start the bidding off at that mark. But sometimes it helps to start lower get some interest, and still protect the BIN incase someone comes along to snap it up. JMHO. There are other reasons for using a reserve as well I won't get into here, but it does have a purpose.

Just wanted to give a heads up.

The winner of my auction, joe789singing, does not appear legitimate. He sent me fake emails, posing as Western Union Auction Payments, saying he has paid but they will hold the money order until he receives the package. I reported the suspicious emails to Western Union and they confirmed that the emails were fakes. I also alerted Ebay.

Beware of the bidder joe789singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!