IGNORED

FS: Boxed 5200 and all production games

ntavio

hi,

i'm curious as to the final selling price for your auction--i'm looking at selling a similar set.

i know it was a year ago and prices chance, but i'm just hoping to get a general idea.

thanks!

I'm looking to sell a boxed 4-port Atari 5200 and all the games released in production.  There are no prototypes in this lot.  Includes:

Loose: Bounty Bob Strikes Back, Meteorites, Quest for Quintana Roo, Frogger II:  Threeedeep!, Mr. Do!'s Castle, Beamrider, Zaxxon, Zenji, Decathalon, Astrochase, Blueprint, Buck Rogers, Centipede, Choplifter!, Congo Bongo, Countermeasure, Dig Dig, Dreadnaught Factor, Frogger, Gorf, HERO, Haunted House II, James Bond 007, Gyruss, Joust, Jungle Hunt, K-razy Shootout, Kaboom, Keystone Kapers, Kangaroo, Mario Bros, Megamania, Miner 2049er, Missile Command, Montezuma's Revenge, Moon Patrol, Mountain King, Ms. Pacman, Pacman, Pengo, Pitfall II:Lost Caverns, Pole Position, Popeye, Q*bert, Realsports Baseball, RS Football, RS Soccer, RS Tennis, Robotron 2084, Space Dungeon, Space Invaders, Star Trek, Star Wars: The Arcade Game, Vanguard, and Wizard of Wor.

Boxed: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Death Star Battle, Gremlins (still shrinkwrapped), Zone Ranger, Ballblazer, Berzerk, Defender, Galaxian, Qix, Pitfall, Rescue on Fractalus, River Raid, Soccer, Space Shuttle, Star Raiders, Super Breakout, and Super Cobra (sealed).

I'll also throw in a Trackball and boxed 2600 Game Adapter.  All boxes and labels in good shape.

Please PM me with any offers or requests for photos.  You can check my Ebay feedback under ntavio.

Thanks, I know this post was long.  :D

Edited 5/9/04 to add photos.

$4,000?

This was awhile ago, but it sold around $1000.

Pretty close, it was $1100 shipped I recall. The collection was in excellent condition, the 5200 box is mint as well as the unit itself. All the boxed games were square and clean, and the loose were all excellent too. The BBSB cart is the nicest I have seen loose, like new. (It now resides in a mint box w/ instructions that I acquired separately) You should be sure to compare the price with a collection in similiar condition and offer accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...