IGNORED

Did you get Death Race??

neotokeo2001

wow that looks cool.  If I had money id get one

Even if you had the money they are already sold out :P8)

I think there are only 20 if I remember correctly.

Correct. Packrat made 20 copies of Death Race Movie Edition for me. It is slightly different then the BIN file located in the Hacks section. It has a few changes to go more with the movie story line.

I also had a couple of Crystal Cart versions made special on the side. I have not yet decided what to do with them.

DCP0005000150.JPG

I got my Death Race package today :D 8)

And I hate to be the one to bring this up, but I think there is a small problem with the game. When playing, the screen will all of a sudden roll one time and come back to normal. Some tv's might be able to synch up to it and not roll, but both my tv's do it a couple times per game. One tv rolls a little bit faster than the other when it does happen.

It is a great game though and still totally playable.

MY DEATH RACE 2000 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!! First off I would like to say the label looks great, Nice job neotokeo2001 and with the DVD included in the package for that very low price, it was one of the best Atari deals ever.

If you and your guys come up with another movie tie in type of 2600 game, you can count me in for a sale.

:lust: :o :thumbsup:

I too recieved my Death Race today. But alas, the screen rolls constantly. I can not make it stop :(

Mine only does it one or two times per game. Making it toatally playable. I wonder what the problem could be :?

I did'nt have any trouble with the carts I tested. I'll see if I can find out what is causing it.

My copy arrived today. The game is excellent, but I too am getting a screen roll every now and then. The bigger problem that I had is that at times I have what looks like "double vision". I will have two cars at the bottom of the screen and then I seem to die almost immediately. It happened twice in about 30 minutes of play.

It seems to work fine on some TV's and not others. Still looking into it.

From what I have read about programming it seems like it is sending either too few or too many scanlines at certain times, causing it to roll. Doesn't z26 have a scanline output so you can see if it changes at all? And if this is wrong, please correct me, I am a noob to all this programming stuff.

It seems to work fine on some TV's and not others. Still looking into it.

From what I have read about programming it seems like it is sending either too few or too many scanlines at certain times, causing it to roll. Doesn't z26 have a scanline output so you can see if it changes at all? And if this is wrong, please correct me, I am a noob to all this programming stuff.

That's pretty much right. Sometimes you do more "stuff" in one frame than in another frame, and if you accidently do too much in 1 frame, the screen would probably screw up and do something like roll. I'm a n00b too, but this is just the impression I've gotten over the past month.

-J