IGNORED

What shoudl i ask for Christmas?

atari70s

Little early im sure but why not . What shoudl i ask for lists of games will be good dont give me lists with quadrun Klax NTSC and thigns that i know i cant get easy if ever at all ( quadrun might be doable) but i need a realistic wish list go look at www.angelfire.com/nj2/atari/2600.html i think for my 2600 cart list ( istn updated yet.) but it should work. if not still give me a list of games hardware and items from other systems within atari.

thanks again all

ps. ok on my list from me personally Boxed Polyvox system and manyt many Polyvox,CCE,and Dactar games

I'm confused...Why would you want someone else to write a wish list for you? Isnt a wish list stuff you want? That said if it were my wish list... I'd ask for Gamecube AND Gameboy Advanced... That way you can hook them together..WooHoo!!

Ask for a portable VCS. It would be so cool to be able to play an Atari 2600 game without having to be constrained by needing an outlet or a TV to play with. I think that would be the ultimate christmas gift (Until someone comes along and creates a portable 7800..ummmm....drooling already just thinking about it).

If not, I highly suggest the Atari Lynx with lots and lots of games with the carrying case and the AC Adapter.

Either one of my above suggestions should be a great deal of fun. I already have the Atari Lynx with AC Adapter and carrying case but now I am working on the large number of games part.

Well, for myself I'll probably be getting a Gamecube, as I'm not terribly excited about the XBox just yet. I already have a Gameboy Advance and I've barely used it as I can't stand the screen, so I don't recommend that very much. Once Nintendo comes out with a backlit version, or the Portable Monopoloy site has upgrades to offer, then I'll be happy.

You could always ask for a Cuttle Cart in case you haven't picked up one of those yet. I don't know who's buying you Christmas gifts, but if you ask for obscure, rare 2600 games you might be disappointed since they're hard to come by and generally expensive.

..Al

Well... I've always wanted a Twin Famicom system (yeah right) and I thought about putting Atari Panther on the list

Seriously I'll probably want to have a Gamecube. It's got Zelda and Metroid games among other games. I'm passing up on PS2 because it still hasn't have any games that wows me ands at $299 I could get PSOne and a cheap DVD player for less.

XBox... I just don't need anything to knock my Atari 5200 off as the biggest console. I'm guessing Bill Gates has a little *ahem* problem when he approved this monstority.

Last weekend I was over visiting my Parents, and all 3 of my brothers showed up. Being we were a captive audience at the time, my Mom piped in asking us for what we wanted for Christmas, and thus a pact was born...

We all are just going to each buy ourselves a GameCube and whatever games we want, wrap them up, and on Christmas we'll open them. It's just easier that way (but it sure did piss off my Mom!)

atarijess i got a space jag forsale

hmm i know what i want from everyone in the board room. ( besides support on my new homebrew 65% done seems to really be moving BUT NO END , it just goes on forever.( canreally get a high score) ).

I am now TAKING ORDERS ON THE MAD ATARIAN game

by email Braves4515@AOL.com

Cost should be about $40.00 for the cart manual and Box.

only 50 hand numbered copies will be made

0-50 ( 0 going to me so its 1 - 50 )

to be hand #'d and Signed.

box and manual to be Hand Numbered.

i want every one to donate money to me so i can et a place to store set up every atari item i own.