IGNORED

Sega?

Friend of Sonic

Atari

Hey, I just wanted to know if anyone showed any interest in Sega. To keep your interest, I'll mention the word "Atari", okay-Atari-? -Atari- I always-Atari-loved Sega-Atari- and collected-Atari-for it. I'm-Atari- trying to-Atari- to collect-Atari- every Sega-atari- system, and just-Atari- was wondering-atari- if anyone-Atari- else enjoyed-Atari- Sega?

Okay, I'll shut up

Ummmm I have two sega games for the 2600.

Tapper and Sub Scan which is a dead cart.

Do you have Tapper ? If not you need it! Excellent gameplay and fantastic graphics!

Umm I also collect Genny games to! I'm up to about 30 carts....My current favorite: Crue Ball!

Did somebody say "Atari?" I love Atari, Atari is great. Tapper for Atari is a super fun game. I think it was made by some company called "Vega" or maybe it was "Sepa," I forget. But is sure is fun to play that game on Atari.

Havin' some fun with the Friend of Sonic, Stan

Ugh... please stop throwing "Atari" in as every second word... it makes things very hard to read! As for Sega, I have a Genesis, Master System, and a Dreamcast... though I don't have a huge amount of games for any of them (15 for the Genesis, 8 for the SMS, and 20 for the Dreamcast). I'm disappointed that Sega has left the console market... the few companies left have very little respectability in my opinion (I hate Microsoft, Sony is just another large/evil corporation, and Nintendo's notorious past with 3rd party developers pisses me off)

If you're looking for Sega chat, you might be better off with Swirlvision. It's a bit Dreamcast-oriented, and what isn't DC is usually recent stuff like Super Monkey Ball, and PSO for Gamecube and such... but if you start up a discussion of Genesis stuff, I'm sure the guys there will join in.

--Zero

quote:

Originally posted by Ze_ro:

Ugh... please stop throwing "Atari" in as every second word... it makes things
very
hard to read!

I believe this technique is called Fuji Latin.

One Sega game for the VCS that I like is Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom—not the game so much, but I really enjoy the sound effects.

(said very quickly) — SEGA!

I played the heck out of Buck Rogers. Still think it is the most underrated Sega title for the 2600..

I thought they did a decent job of Congo Bongo. Tapper is easily one of the best games for the 2600 ever. Tac Scan is mind bogglingly addictive.

I thought the best games for the master system were Fantasy Zone and Phantasy star and Zillion. For the Genesis, Sonic 1 and Streets of Rage 1

From requests, I will not put the word Atari every two words Glad so many people have respect for Sega; Atari fans are nothing like Sony fans. A whole ton of dveoted Sony fans are also haters of Sega. I was just interested to see if anyone liked Sega, and I'll stop putting illrelevant stuff

Interesting, I never knew Sega merged with Midway... and the Spy Hunter for the 2600 looking better than a superior system just goes to show you: Sega knows its games. Just like Sonic Adventure 2: That looks just like or better than PS2 games.