IGNORED

E.T. is the best

moycon

One more E.T. post. We are all in agreement I think that E.T. was best Atari2600 game ever made. Some people are even willing to trek into the dessert to find the remains (if there are any) of millions of smashed, buried carts of this great title. My question is this. I have an Atari 800 that I've had for like 4 years and havent even tried to hook up yet. I thought I read where E.T. was released on their home computers. If so did they release it for the 800? I would be willing to try and get it working if I could play this game on it? AND were the graphics different? Better? Any input would be apppreciated.

P.S. If they do get the carts from the dessert you could probably make a killing selling them on Ebay. Sell a chunk of concrete with an ET sticking out of it with a printed document of what actually happened way back when. Cool hu?

Cool thanks!! Do you know if ther are any sites that have screen-shots? Every site I've seen just has a description of the game (which sounded alot like the 2600 version)and pictures of the box...(There are no screen-shots on the back of the box)