IGNORED

Mad Atarian Title

atari70s

Well the first (beginners version of the game is called . Mad Atarian. really simple but for the harder version im thinking Mad Atarian 2 :_____________________. can you all fill the space?let me know what you come up with for a good title as alex said damn i missed that cart isnt really that good if kids will play it. the damn part of it, but let me know what you all come up with.

As posted before, you could make the second one RPG-like and call it Mad Atarian 2: Search for the Legendary Prototypes. In the harder game, you could finally meet the dreaded sumguy as the final boss, who is holding the prototype of Quadrun with the differently styled prototype box.

ok i got a thought. after you beat mad atarian 2 you can go to a specail room and beat up trammel to death? give him a beat down and take his atari? i dont know if thats a good way to go.

WHo is this SUMGUY?

hmm so for i like this one tell me what else you got but this is the front runner:

Mad Atarian 2: Search for the Legendary Prototypes

I've said this before, but I did once battle with sumguy. And also as I've said before, as I was about to give him the final blow, he kneed me in the gut and ran off with some extremely rare stuff (I think a prototype of River Patrol was one of the precious items). Raccoon Lad fought him too, I think. Sumguy mentioned a powerful raccoon warrior. He said if he ever came up to that warrior again, he would surley lose.

I have once been mistaken as sumguy.

ok i had bought some Atari Stuff (good stuff to a 7800 and a big old bag o' games for 5 bucks) and the next day i seen this dude i seen the day before in the same store telling some other guy that sumguy bought that 7800, at that point he pointed to me and said thats the guy!

at that point i fled with a copy of starwars the arcade game firmly in my hand.

but as i cant be sumguy, i must look a lot like him AND there must of been 2 7800's in there at one point.

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: Atari-Jess ]